Our plans for UR
Thursday 12/12/2013, 10:03
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
645 messages
Our plans for UR
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 13/12/2013, 09:15

Hey everybody,

We have been pretty quiet on UR since too many months. We know you have a lot of questions and concerns left without answers about the game you (used to) love.
Not everything we have done those past months and year was good. We know this, and we are not afraid of rolling back about those features. You are waiting for changes, updates, corrections ; I am going to give you some of our plans for the next months about UR.

- bug / issue corrections. If you want to help us by reporting issues we may not know about, please check this topic : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2412404&subject_page=0#answers

- DT gameplay rollback : we will go back on our old and beloved T1 & T2 DT's, and slightly tweak it to achieve a good competitive balance

- DT prizes modification : I cannot go deep into the details as it is not completely defined yet, but here is a little description :
-> no more Cr lottery, we will add a Cr token system
-> you will win Cr tokens according to your rank in a DT / performance
-> you will be able to spend your Cr tokens on Cr packs
-> 1 pack = 1 random Cr
-> there will be several Cr packs ; the higher Cr pack's price, the higher value of the Cr you will obtain by opening it
-> Cr tokens will most certainly NOT be sold in the shop, which means you will have to play one way or another to get a Cr pack
-> a Cr pack will be expensive, so it will take time to get Cr's this way
-> what issues this Cr tokens system solves : a lot less randomness in DT's prize awarding (thus more fairness) ; Cr's (a bit) more accessible, as you will unavoidably get one at some point

- Pack shop rollback / modification : the newest packs we made half a year ago (new Nb, etc.) were controversial. Thus, we are studying a new pack shop, combining the strength of the old and new pack shops to provide you a better offer with a large price range

- a surprise for the beginning of the new year, which will be the starting point of UR's rebirth time

So this was what is coming for sure during the next months. More will come. What is for sure is that UR is going to evolve in many ways and catch up.

edited by Goralion Friday 13/12/2013, 18:15
« Previous12...111213141516...6465Next »

131/645
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 23/12/2013, 17:07

Thanks for the update.
132/645
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/12/2013, 00:31

Oh and I forgot to put this in my post regarding Cr packs, I sure hope to god there's a minimum price value on the Crs or else you're going to cripple the Crs like you did common cards.
133/645
przemus47 - Imperator - Raven's Crew English
Sunday 29/12/2013, 20:25

Everything is ok but give us back John sein and WE will hapy most1although one in a while.not each nb but sometimes or seldom!!!!
134/645
CB DarkBlood - Legend - Clintz Bank English
Thursday 02/01, 12:32

I have a suggestions that may Improve Urban rivals, and bring back old players:

These are the current things that need to be improved as this is a reason 21 of my mates left Urban rivals...

Music, needs a really big update, the music with FR is so much intense and which makes it really good unlike Urban rivals.

Cards, they need a bit more strength to it look good.

Duel mode: Currently 1 every day but I think I can make it better, with the guild max out at level 27 perhaps it can be increased to level 30 so that 3 bonus can be unlocked that can do this: Bonus:1, 15% Chance of a second duel character, Bonus:2, 50% Chance of a second duel character, Bonus:3 , certain of a second duel character.

Survivor: as you see so many players are at the stage of not earning enough for other cards, as of me, I only need cr and if I were to save for a DJ Korr Cr it will take me at least 10 years.

Deathmatch: To decrease the Xp given away to give us players a chance to get to the top of the rankings and also to give out more Clintz.

5th star: You should get when you:
Win a tourney, I'm happy with that.
100 or less in ELO ranking, that's okay.
Spend X amount of Clintz to earn it.
Top daily ranking Xp top 10 should get it.

Solo modes, to make more and improve on the old missions that are set so you get more for your money when you spend credits to unlock solo modes.

Cr packs, VERY good idea as this will help us collect Cr's Easier as because it feels impossible to win Cr.

this is only
135/645
CB DarkBlood - Legend - Clintz Bank English
Thursday 02/01, 12:34

Type 1: Well standard is a good mode so why not make 3 formats, Type 1, Type 2 extended and standard.

To improve UR you could make clan voices just like in FR and special collectors could perhaps do something more than a voice.

ELO: Improve on the rewards that are given as many players do duel as because they are not great.

Perhaps a system:
1001+ 1 credit no Clintz
1050+ 2 Credit no Clintz
1100+ 3 Credit 250 Clintz
1150+ 5 Credit 500 Clintz
1200+ 7 Credit 750 Clintz
1300+ 10 Credit Random Card (rare guaranteed)
1400+ 20 Credit Cr Tokens and (Rare card guaranteed)
1500+ 30 Credit Cr Tokens and (Rare card guaranteed)

To evolve characters using Clintz.
To get bonus xp using Clintz ( this will prevent people selling prefulls and then won't matter if you get 0xp characters or not, they will have the same value as a normal card.

Improve on Clintz packs, I make 150% more on character packs than on Clintz packs.

I hope you find my ideas intriguing.

this is only a idea.
136/645
Infiniti - Guru English
Thursday 02/01, 13:07

Methods on how to fix duel, I think either:
1) Delete it
2) Make it so missions don't work
3) Make so you player other players instead of kate.
137/645
Chapeist HoA - Senior - Harbingers of Ares Português
Thursday 02/01, 13:39

Duel mode of fine in the way it is. I don't see a reason to change it
138/645
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 02/01, 13:41

The Duel game mode is one of those concerns that needs a solution.

A little update : the rollback on T1 / T2 game formats are ready overall and currently being tested.
139/645
Infiniti - Guru English
Thursday 02/01, 13:51

@Warboy. There are more than 1000 players in duel. If you combine all the players in the other rooms duel still has more. Meaning more stress on the AI & less "fun", since you'll win nearly every match. There are some methods that allow you to bypass the 10 fight limit (not going to say how). It needs to be changed.
Duel matches can be faster than DM matches. Duel matches give at least 30 points, sometimes even 40. 1 Duel match can be 1.5 minutes. 1 DM match can be 3 Minutes. In 3 minutes alone Duel gives more BP than DM. AsianRepubIic can talk to you about that.
Missions aren't meant to be easy but in duel you could probably get 1 done every 30 minutes, what's the fun in that?

Duel alone is drawing most players away from other rooms such as fight club (and everyone there might as well go to duel too).
140/645
damienuk - Legend - UTOPiA English
Thursday 02/01, 14:50

1 card everyday for duel is fine for me . If you average one card a day at 200clints
7 days =1400cltz
4 weeks 5600cltz
that's a pritty good card you could buy for that a staple in most clans
one improvement could be to speed Kate up takes to long making descions
Cr packs are a good idea but lets not make the Cr credits to easy to get. Otherwise the Cr prices will drop rapidly and markets will be flooded

« Previous12...111213141516...6465Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals