We have been pretty quiet on UR since too many months. We know you have a lot of questions and concerns left without answers about the game you (used to) love.
Not everything we have done those past months and year was good. We know this, and we are not afraid of rolling back about those features. You are waiting for changes, updates, corrections ; I am going to give you some of our plans for the next months about UR.
- bug / issue corrections. If you want to help us by reporting issues we may not know about, please check this topic : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2412404&subject_page=0#answers
- DT gameplay rollback : we will go back on our old and beloved T1 & T2 DT's, and slightly tweak it to achieve a good competitive balance
- DT prizes modification : I cannot go deep into the details as it is not completely defined yet, but here is a little description :
-> no more Cr lottery, we will add a Cr token system
-> you will win Cr tokens according to your rank in a DT / performance
-> you will be able to spend your Cr tokens on Cr packs
-> 1 pack = 1 random Cr
-> there will be several Cr packs ; the higher Cr pack's price, the higher value of the Cr you will obtain by opening it
-> Cr tokens will most certainly NOT be sold in the shop, which means you will have to play one way or another to get a Cr pack
-> a Cr pack will be expensive, so it will take time to get Cr's this way
-> what issues this Cr tokens system solves : a lot less randomness in DT's prize awarding (thus more fairness) ; Cr's (a bit) more accessible, as you will unavoidably get one at some point
- Pack shop rollback / modification : the newest packs we made half a year ago (new Nb, etc.) were controversial. Thus, we are studying a new pack shop, combining the strength of the old and new pack shops to provide you a better offer with a large price range
- a surprise for the beginning of the new year, which will be the starting point of UR's rebirth time
So this was what is coming for sure during the next months. More will come. What is for sure is that UR is going to evolve in many ways and catch up.
edited by Goralion Friday 13/12/2013, 09:15
I really like the new upcoming changes coming to UR, I've stayed away from DT for quite some time but this cr token system has sparked my interest. Also I'm curious to what is to be done with duel mode. My concern with it is if you take it away, is that the players who are habitual players to the game mode leave also
In my mind a simple solution would be instead of playing Kate, you play real players. The only reason people choose to continue playing verses Kate is because she makes a lot of mistakes, therefore gives a lot of easy wins. All you have to do is wait for her to over-pill on a card then beat her. Or if you want it to continue with players playing Kate, at least make it so missions don't work.
Yeah I think missions being disabled would be the best best for the future of 'Duel
@Tranquil_Suit I imagine that survivor will stay as it has been for as long as I've been in the game (5 years) just win and get clintz and I think ELO would stay as it has been otherwise CR's would be poppin out like hotcakes.