We have been pretty quiet on UR since too many months. We know you have a lot of questions and concerns left without answers about the game you (used to) love.
Not everything we have done those past months and year was good. We know this, and we are not afraid of rolling back about those features. You are waiting for changes, updates, corrections ; I am going to give you some of our plans for the next months about UR.
- bug / issue corrections. If you want to help us by reporting issues we may not know about, please check this topic : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2412404&subject_page=0#answers
- DT gameplay rollback : we will go back on our old and beloved T1 & T2 DT's, and slightly tweak it to achieve a good competitive balance
- DT prizes modification : I cannot go deep into the details as it is not completely defined yet, but here is a little description :
-> no more Cr lottery, we will add a Cr token system
-> you will win Cr tokens according to your rank in a DT / performance
-> you will be able to spend your Cr tokens on Cr packs
-> 1 pack = 1 random Cr
-> there will be several Cr packs ; the higher Cr pack's price, the higher value of the Cr you will obtain by opening it
-> Cr tokens will most certainly NOT be sold in the shop, which means you will have to play one way or another to get a Cr pack
-> a Cr pack will be expensive, so it will take time to get Cr's this way
-> what issues this Cr tokens system solves : a lot less randomness in DT's prize awarding (thus more fairness) ; Cr's (a bit) more accessible, as you will unavoidably get one at some point
- Pack shop rollback / modification : the newest packs we made half a year ago (new Nb, etc.) were controversial. Thus, we are studying a new pack shop, combining the strength of the old and new pack shops to provide you a better offer with a large price range
- a surprise for the beginning of the new year, which will be the starting point of UR's rebirth time
So this was what is coming for sure during the next months. More will come. What is for sure is that UR is going to evolve in many ways and catch up.
edited by Goralion friday 13/12/2013, 09:15
I don't agree with you...4 a month???? how boring....UR would start loosing players. The thing is...the game is so basic it needs something fresh all the time don't you get it. You are supposed to complete the collection by participating in tournaments and whatever, that's the whole point of the game.
Was there a server crash or a maintenance today?
Why does the admin just retain the current lottery standard and just put an addition for the Cr Token system...?
my opinion is that just retain the current format and just add the Cr token system as bonus incentive....
Suggestion for format election --- give us votes for KEEP and BAN that are seperate.. this will encourage voting to keep.... and make the vote system interesting again
The slots are useless, they never give anything good and generally are just a waste of time, i think the slots should let you have a go at the "special slot" for 100 tickets, i say this because i have 500 tickets, the numbers never go down they just keep on rising no matter how hard i try to use them up