We have been pretty quiet on UR since too many months. We know you have a lot of questions and concerns left without answers about the game you (used to) love.
Not everything we have done those past months and year was good. We know this, and we are not afraid of rolling back about those features. You are waiting for changes, updates, corrections ; I am going to give you some of our plans for the next months about UR.
- bug / issue corrections. If you want to help us by reporting issues we may not know about, please check this topic : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2412404&subject_page=0#answers
- DT gameplay rollback : we will go back on our old and beloved T1 & T2 DT's, and slightly tweak it to achieve a good competitive balance
- DT prizes modification : I cannot go deep into the details as it is not completely defined yet, but here is a little description :
-> no more Cr lottery, we will add a Cr token system
-> you will win Cr tokens according to your rank in a DT / performance
-> you will be able to spend your Cr tokens on Cr packs
-> 1 pack = 1 random Cr
-> there will be several Cr packs ; the higher Cr pack's price, the higher value of the Cr you will obtain by opening it
-> Cr tokens will most certainly NOT be sold in the shop, which means you will have to play one way or another to get a Cr pack
-> a Cr pack will be expensive, so it will take time to get Cr's this way
-> what issues this Cr tokens system solves : a lot less randomness in DT's prize awarding (thus more fairness) ; Cr's (a bit) more accessible, as you will unavoidably get one at some point
- Pack shop rollback / modification : the newest packs we made half a year ago (new Nb, etc.) were controversial. Thus, we are studying a new pack shop, combining the strength of the old and new pack shops to provide you a better offer with a large price range
- a surprise for the beginning of the new year, which will be the starting point of UR's rebirth time
So this was what is coming for sure during the next months. More will come. What is for sure is that UR is going to evolve in many ways and catch up.
edited by Goralion Friday 13/12/2013, 09:15
I dont think ive ever got any of the better prizes on the slots lol ive used thousands of tickets
They need to scrap the slots and bring in a system that gives more for your money
First of all, they need new music as we all know there is not much option, I believe there are 4 music pieces in urban rivals
And the 1 other for home game play.
They need to... make more or update them.
And the plans for UR, why can't you just do it, then tell us a week before release as you get players really angry and impatient.
Duel and solo missions was a step in the right direction, if your having a bad day you can log on and knock kate around for a few rounds
but they really need something new and the CR packs are a good idea, and bringing back T1 and T2 instead of Standard? thats amazing!
First Posted: 13/12/13
Last edited: 13/12/13
Last official post: 02/01/13
Come on staff, pick it up!
Maybe they will do some changes either Friday (since UR will be 8 years old) or Monday.