We have been pretty quiet on UR since too many months. We know you have a lot of questions and concerns left without answers about the game you (used to) love.
Not everything we have done those past months and year was good. We know this, and we are not afraid of rolling back about those features. You are waiting for changes, updates, corrections ; I am going to give you some of our plans for the next months about UR.
- bug / issue corrections. If you want to help us by reporting issues we may not know about, please check this topic : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2412404&subject_page=0#answers
- DT gameplay rollback : we will go back on our old and beloved T1 & T2 DT's, and slightly tweak it to achieve a good competitive balance
- DT prizes modification : I cannot go deep into the details as it is not completely defined yet, but here is a little description :
-> no more Cr lottery, we will add a Cr token system
-> you will win Cr tokens according to your rank in a DT / performance
-> you will be able to spend your Cr tokens on Cr packs
-> 1 pack = 1 random Cr
-> there will be several Cr packs ; the higher Cr pack's price, the higher value of the Cr you will obtain by opening it
-> Cr tokens will most certainly NOT be sold in the shop, which means you will have to play one way or another to get a Cr pack
-> a Cr pack will be expensive, so it will take time to get Cr's this way
-> what issues this Cr tokens system solves : a lot less randomness in DT's prize awarding (thus more fairness) ; Cr's (a bit) more accessible, as you will unavoidably get one at some point
- Pack shop rollback / modification : the newest packs we made half a year ago (new Nb, etc.) were controversial. Thus, we are studying a new pack shop, combining the strength of the old and new pack shops to provide you a better offer with a large price range
- a surprise for the beginning of the new year, which will be the starting point of UR's rebirth time
So this was what is coming for sure during the next months. More will come. What is for sure is that UR is going to evolve in many ways and catch up.
edited by Goralion friday 13/12/2013, 09:15
Staff, any updates on when youll update?
On a side note, I somehow doubt Itll get implemented, but why not ask. I, when not playing DT, like the animations in battle, throwing stuff and the winning last round clan animation. Would it be much work to make an animation for CRs attack like the ones Epic cards have in FR? Or, since we have a nice amount of Crs here, maybe only for the Leader of the clan? Its a sec or two, but its fun
Graphics and music do not concern me at all. An in game clock would be nice, but I would really enjoy the death of standard and having only 1 DT room. I even figured out a new format that would work well, I think.
No more than 8 cards
No more than 3 2 stars
No more than 4 3 stars
No more than 5 4 stars
No more than 6 5 stars
Must contain between 24 to 36 stars
@Magus Medivh seems to give timestamps of when things happened. Does it tell me an event is starting in two hours? Does it tell me how many hours till the next event after? I'm looking for a clock for future use, not for something to say who has done what in the past. Or are there other settings?
But these are all quality of life improvements. Same as music and graphics and such. Bring back T1 and T2 cause DT's just aren't really of much interest and that's just killing the game.
True, the clock exists; but having it buried on a page people somewhat rarely visit is extremely impractical. Plus since it isn't real-time, it relies too heavily on activity or spamming posts to check the time. But since it exists on the servers, having it show up on say, upper right corner as a small floating element wouldn't be too much to ask.