We have been pretty quiet on UR since too many months. We know you have a lot of questions and concerns left without answers about the game you (used to) love.
Not everything we have done those past months and year was good. We know this, and we are not afraid of rolling back about those features. You are waiting for changes, updates, corrections ; I am going to give you some of our plans for the next months about UR.
- bug / issue corrections. If you want to help us by reporting issues we may not know about, please check this topic : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2412404&subject_page=0#answers
- DT gameplay rollback : we will go back on our old and beloved T1 & T2 DT's, and slightly tweak it to achieve a good competitive balance
- DT prizes modification : I cannot go deep into the details as it is not completely defined yet, but here is a little description :
-> no more Cr lottery, we will add a Cr token system
-> you will win Cr tokens according to your rank in a DT / performance
-> you will be able to spend your Cr tokens on Cr packs
-> 1 pack = 1 random Cr
-> there will be several Cr packs ; the higher Cr pack's price, the higher value of the Cr you will obtain by opening it
-> Cr tokens will most certainly NOT be sold in the shop, which means you will have to play one way or another to get a Cr pack
-> a Cr pack will be expensive, so it will take time to get Cr's this way
-> what issues this Cr tokens system solves : a lot less randomness in DT's prize awarding (thus more fairness) ; Cr's (a bit) more accessible, as you will unavoidably get one at some point
- Pack shop rollback / modification : the newest packs we made half a year ago (new Nb, etc.) were controversial. Thus, we are studying a new pack shop, combining the strength of the old and new pack shops to provide you a better offer with a large price range
- a surprise for the beginning of the new year, which will be the starting point of UR's rebirth time
So this was what is coming for sure during the next months. More will come. What is for sure is that UR is going to evolve in many ways and catch up.
edited by Goralion Friday 13/12/2013, 09:15
"Why not use that space beneath player Ctz/Friends info?
It currently allows UR wallpapers, but a Game Clock would fit nicely there"
You know, there is just enough space between the logout button and fairplay rating. And it wouldn't block the menu icon/wallpaper entirely.
Speaking of that module, would anyone be opposed if that was a floating element on the side like the equivalent in the beta site was? I mean, it's not blocking anything while on the side.
Also speaking of, could you add a few more of the menu icons next time you do a graphical update? No rush, but when you get a chance to.
1/4 things that we were promised have actually happened
Did we actually receive the 'surprise' yet?
Dec Crs were late
March crs are expected but most likely going to be late
I think more players are quitting than joining at the moment
Urban Rivals is dying
"Dec Crs were late"
For the love of God, Satan and everyone in between, THEY NEVER PROMISED CR'S IN DECEMBER! You just made the false assumption based on limited data that they were a recurring event in that month, when the only thing about the CR process we know for sure is that we have absolutely nothing to say on the matter.
As a comment to what someone said a few posts ago about paying for credits, that also need to be fixed. Your free offers are not giving out credits I actually did the math, because I have been keeping track and from all the free offers i have done I am owed 459 credits. THAT is why I quit playing for so long because nothing was done about this i was told to talk to the sponsors and not told how to do this or how to get the credits i am owed that being said I hope we actually resolve these issues.