Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Thoughts on pirahans in elo with new release?

Friday 13/12/2013, 20:15
I eat pasta - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
I eat pasta - Senior English - Friday 13/12/2013, 20:15

As we all know Parmabarb is a new release and a really solid 2*. 5/4 defeat -2 pills min 3. Has great damage and not to mention goes with the piranha pill manipulation. can be used in a half deck great or even a splash card in mono variants for Junkz and etc.

I just started using this deck(mono pirahanas)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2694096
so far 16 wins 2 loses(battle log in comments in preset). and honestly the deck has so many plays that really puts the player in binds that they cant recover from because of Parmabarb.

Is Parmabarb going to be a regular on the weekly elo ban list? thoughts opinions on Parmabarb

2/7
War Boy Cr - Senior Português
Saturday 14/12/2013, 02:43

Nope or then Piranas will never see the light from elo ever again
3/7

Parmabarb is likely not going to be put up for ELO ban because 5 Power isn't that great for pushing through damage, even if it is 4 damage and with the ways Piranha's run being mainly low power and Pill Manip, sure they might look good. But they also lack reliable DR.
When you consider that they have solid 2 Stars, it makes it a bit better, but it's not impossible to defeat Raeth, Tula, Hawkins/Noel are both good but not op nor impossible to stop. Amiral Coco is solid as a rock, but very easy to get over. Honestly, I see Parmabarb as a good card with lots of good competition.
But sadly, he looks to be predictable and he'll still cause not that many issues for opponents.
4/7

Its a great card , 5 power helps him to lose the round too.
5/7
ZacharyThomas - Legend - Immortality English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 07:31

BAN!! Ban em all! Muahahahah
6/7
alex123cdk - Senior English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 15:18

Hey
7/7
troll4663 - Master - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Sunday 15/12/2013, 17:15

I don't think he'll be banned. I think Pirahnas will be a half-deck for pill manip. Something like Hawkins, Parmabarb, Amiral Coco, and Hawkins Noel looks like an excellent 8* half deck. If anything, I think it will get Hawkins banned. Even Calliope over Hawkins Noel is 10*, and quite good.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals