[RECR] Passion and Punishment

Saturday 14/12/2013, 16:55
WP_Arlo - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
WP_Arlo - Imperator - War PartyEnglish - Saturday 14/12/2013, 16:55

Are you just like me? Have you found this game 'recently,' and gotten slightly addicted to it? Do you wish you could TALK to someone about it?? DOES NOBODY ON THIS GAME SPEAK ENGLISH OR USE THEIR CHAT WINDOWS!?!?!

LOL sometimes it seems like they don't. Hey, I had that problem. Felt like I was doing really well at the game but what was left to do? To accomplish?

JOIN A GUILD WHERE YOU AREN'T JUST A FACE.

Socialize with other players and FRIENDS that are online every day waiting to chat with someone besides Kate.

Take a little bit of pride in helping something grow and grow with it and within it.

Passion and Punishment
« Previous12Next »

11/14
0 Cow - Senior English
Tuesday 17/12/2013, 01:18

It looks better
12/14
RnB_ - Titan - Pacific Rim English
Tuesday 17/12/2013, 01:19

I'm sorry mate, but it Wouldn't
13/14
0 Cow - Senior English
Tuesday 17/12/2013, 01:23

Now I see why
14/14
(PnPt)VariM - Imperator - Passion and Punishment English
Tuesday 17/12/2013, 01:28

@Bigcow I don't know that you're wrong, but we try to reach guild decisions by consensus rather than decree or majority rules, and no one in the guild had anything bad to say about the tag when we decided on it. It does have going for it that it's unique brand (isn't that the point of having a tag?) and that having the first and last letters of the words like that fits the game pattern like [C]ollecto[r] and [L]egen[d]ary. If someone wanted to use a tag and found four letters too long we could certainly use your suggestion as an alternate form. Rest assured, even if it's the wrong choice taking up a full four letters of username real estate, the choice was made carefully.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals