[RECR] The Union

[RECR] The Union
Friday 20/12/2013, 04:45
Cyber - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
68 messages
[RECR] The Union
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Friday 20/12/2013, 04:45

The Union is an organisation for players with good business knowledge to facilitate discussion on the market via another message board on a third-party website that the Event Team and probably the staff uses. The aim of this organisation is to share ideas and market strategy with one another.

Why should you join us?
I understand that most of us are attached to a guild and won't be leaving it (for whatever reasons) for a market guild, hence the reason of this creation. This arrangement also gives you the best of both worlds. You get to know more about the market, make more friends, share business strategy, grow wealthier together AND also continue to serve your current guild. The question shouldn't be why should you join us but why SHOULDN'T YOU join us?

Do note that the Union isn't a place for you to sell/buy cards but to facilitate the sharing of ideas, strategies, statistics of certain cards to maximise our profit yield and to learn and grow wealthier as a team.

Rules:
1) You are expected to contribute actively to the forum when recruited.
2) All UR rules, terms and conditions apply

Requirements:
1) 2m clintz on hand
2) Able to generate another 2m clintz from the sale of your other investments
3) Strong knowledge about the market

Sounds easy?
It really is! For the 3rd requirements, you need to prove that you are knowledgeable by showing consistent profits (the larger, the better.. duh!) you have made, be it short or long term investment.

I will be recruiting a maximum of about 10-15 best applicants (small group = easier to manage) this month (till 20 Jan) for now and will continue to recruit more in subsequent months if everything goes smoothly. I prefer a small group with quality instead of large group with little quality so the discussions facilitated will be good

Send me a PM, proving in whatever way that you meet all 3 requirements if you are interested
« Previous1234567Next »

2/68
O VAZIO - Senior English
Friday 20/12/2013, 04:53

Nice work bro
3/68
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 20/12/2013, 04:59

Thank you bro! Feel free to apply
4/68
End Big Joe- - Senior English
Friday 20/12/2013, 05:00

Good luck Cyber!
Rich peoples
5/68
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Friday 20/12/2013, 06:32

Do you have a link to The Union Cyber?
6/68
Friday 20/12/2013, 15:26

Yup I do, check your PM!

Still accepting applications!
7/68
Infiniti - Guru English
Friday 20/12/2013, 15:28

Hello, I would like to buy out this organization.

8/68
Saturday 21/12/2013, 02:53

Dream on
9/68
-Dxxx- - Senior English
Saturday 21/12/2013, 11:37

Hello, I would like to be the boss of this organization.

10/68
Saturday 21/12/2013, 16:10

Interested applicants please drop me a business PM so I can filter out my inbox easily.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals