Taking ELO Seriously
Friday 20/12/2013, 19:55
hutson01134 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Taking ELO Seriously
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked soulsEnglish - Friday 20/12/2013, 19:55

deleted

Ok, so I have been around for awhile now, but I never have seriously tried to play ELO. I have decided to change that. Any comments on my current deck?

2/10
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Friday 20/12/2013, 21:24

Minerva over Dwan. I get that you want a defensive half-deck, but Minerva can defend and go on the offence so she has that mindgame factor. Or use Chiara to fit in Bogdan over Quasi and Olga Noel/Akendram over Bertha. This is completely preference, but I do strongly suggest Minerva over Dwan.
3/10
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 20/12/2013, 21:56

Looks good but I'm not sure about Dwan
When Bogdan is banned I would use Chiara and Kephren over Dwan and Redra
When Bogdan isn't banned then Dwan to Chiara and Bertha/Shazam to Bogdan
4/10
METALHEADuk666 - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 21/12/2013, 02:10

Should be solid but maybe consider dropping the 5 stars for 4.
something like this
Bogdan
Igor / Madelone
Akendram
Esmeralda / Shazam

Kephren
chira cr
Plunk
Redra

slightly more balanced Imo but its what ever suits you.

i prefer have lower star cards to minimalise risk of bad draws
5/10
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 21/12/2013, 05:50

If you are looking to take ELO seriously, I strongly suggest you do NOT use Skeelz OR Freaks (for this week at least). Never use Skeelz outside of a mono, and only use Freaks when they have their main hitter free- Bogdan.

Just my two cents. If you really want to take ELO seriously, I would strongly suggest starting off with attack manip clans.
6/10
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 21/12/2013, 07:59

A particular top tier ELO player this week decided to disagree with pretty much EVERYTHING you just wrote, CAM. Pretty amusing hehe.

Wednesday Happens

Some people might find your opinion a bit controversial, but for the average player it's fair enough. I'd still encourage the original poster to experiment and work it out what works through experience.
7/10
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Saturday 21/12/2013, 14:35

But Josh........Splata is expensive and Bodgan is like 5% of his price, 1 less damage and one less star and you don't use both.......why not get the extra star and use it towards Olga Noel over Bertha? They're practically identical only 9 power from Olga Noel. Or use Boris over Bertha. Or even Karmov for the gap. Olga Noel is the best choice though.
8/10
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 22/12/2013, 05:19

It isn't my deck or my score. I was simply pointing out that someone used a Freaks/Skeelz combo without Bogdan this week to get to 1499 by on Wednesday.

No need to give me suggestions. Also Bogdan is banned this week so making use of the extra star isn't an option, and Splata Cr makes a reasonable replacement for those who can afford him.
9/10
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Monday 23/12/2013, 08:23

Thanks for the advise everyone!

I switched Dwan to Minerva, and I am debating about switching Baldiveno to Madelone (Since I cannot afford Bogdan or Akendram) and switching either Birtha to Olga Noel, or Rhedra with Andy Ld (but having 2 or 3 defeat cards that deal with pillz makes me nervous).

Thoughts?
10/10
0 Taso - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 25/12/2013, 04:27

My personal thoughts.... play a lot

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals