Deck help.
Saturday 21/12/2013, 11:56
D Cr - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Deck help.
D Cr - Senior English - Saturday 21/12/2013, 11:56

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2696864

The Deck relies on using frozens revenge power combined with Berzerk's Initial damage to get the job done .

The problem is , i only recently started playing again [i play fantasy rivals now adays] and just put in 2 new cards [Ramapah and Yodd] coz i liked 'em.
I am just not sure how well the deck will hold up and hence came to u guy for some advice
« Previous12Next »

11/13
D Cr - Senior English
Saturday 28/12/2013, 08:12

I find junta boring , its powerful , but i dont even need to think its too luck based . I man i can go fury on Raven and cross my fingers it gets through .
12/13
D Cr - Senior English
Saturday 28/12/2013, 09:46

Guyz , why does Naele have a -5 ?? she isnt on list of -5 and she aint elo banned
Also i ll ask now , is Shaarakti gonna gimme a -ve point??
13/13
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 28/12/2013, 15:17

Because Naele was the card that pushed Vortex from being strong in Standard DT to being the clan you had to specifically build to counter in Standard DT.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals