Can kate time out ?

Can kate time out ?
Monday 23/12/2013, 09:01
BA_Hydro - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Can kate time out ?
BA_Hydro - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « •English - Monday 23/12/2013, 09:01

13:29 Duel ..you won by timeout against Kate (7-9) – your wins: 30 points and 5 Clintz

everyone know she is a noob but i never knew she even timed out matches , does this happen to everyone ?
« Previous12Next »

11/14
BA_Hydro - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Monday 23/12/2013, 19:47

Thanks a lot to clear it up thoa and Zack kate hates me alot too she steal my rare clints everyday
12/14
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 23/12/2013, 22:13

At Duel launch, Kate timed out frequently. It was particularly painful for Smartphone users waiting 3 Minutes and unable to move on in their match.

But Kate's A.I. continues to improve. By that I mean she trolls like the worst players. Sadly all the fun and extra matches we used to complete missions will be removed soon. Too bad, Duel & Kate was a quick way to spend an hour on UR if you didn't feel like playing ELO.
13/14
ChapeistJames - Master - DL's Knights Português
Monday 23/12/2013, 22:30

When she time outs,at least for me the match get stuck in the 00:00 time. And I might quit UR if they remove the Duel mode,I don't have patience to play other modes,especially ELO
14/14
u r who u r - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/01, 12:16

Well this is dumb you answered you own question?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals