Thursday 26/12/2013, 15:21

Im broke, and I was wondering whats the best way to get up a good size collection, Packs cost quite a bit Ive noticed and I can't play 24/7

I have noticed some Ebay adds that are better priced, but then I risk the account ban. What does everyone suggest for quickest money making in game to build up to a good deck, also what is a good clan choice to fit that purpose.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331094262405
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Urban-Rivals-Kiki-CR-0-exp-/321280605106?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item4acdd0fbb2

Cancel
Thursday 26/12/2013, 15:41

Well you clearly won't go for the ebay option. Like you said, you just risk a ban and losing your money.

Cancel
Thursday 26/12/2013, 15:51

I actually buy often packs and sell the cards or I buy cards and I try to sell them for an higher price... with the pacs you always can make up at least 20k from each... smiley

Cancel
Thursday 26/12/2013, 18:00

@ atrana

Happy New Year! I'm a free-to-play player and many others will post their methods here. As IL TRIVELLA mentioned, using Credits to buy packs then selling for Ctz works best.

* Earn Credits playing ELO DT Coliseum (rare) and Surveys. You can also play on your Android / iOS device and collect Credits installing affiliate Apps

* Buy NB on release day, sell your cards. Or hoard Credits and wait for Cr announcement to buy that Clan for your chance to pull a Cr card

* Sniping works but you're going against other players & BoTs what scour Market 24/7. You have to start somewhere and Market pays a fair profit if you pay attention

* Join a guild to reduce Kate Tax. Kate takes 5% from your every transaction on UR. Join a guild & earn your gold stripe to lower that Tax to 4%

* Watch when a card is Manip'd by investors, that's your chance to sell along with them and gain a higher % profit

* You're not allowed to advertise but you can Pful cards and sell them to players wanting to increase their BP/Levels. Often if you can purchase sufficient 0xp, you'll earn considerable profit to fund your deck purchase

There are many more methods but these are most common

Cancel
Thursday 26/12/2013, 23:47

Hey tgh02 which phone apps you mean? because that's something new to me and I will like to know more about it...

Cancel
Friday 27/12/2013, 05:32

Hi IL TRIVELLA
If you're using an Android device, in the upper right corner you'll see a link to Tapjoy. They will reward players with UR Credits if you agree to download and play other Apps. Most are reliable but there are shady ones too

Cancel
Friday 27/12/2013, 12:43

Oh I see, thanks for the reply... if is like this then I don't trust much...

Cancel

Reply to this subject