Brawls and Botanicals

Brawls and Botanicals
Friday 27/12/2013, 11:19
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Brawls and Botanicals
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 27/12/2013, 11:19

On the one hand you have an imposing member of the Berzerk clan playing percussion on the city’s street lamps and on the other, a karate expert who can wipe out anything with just a glance. The tension is palpable and people want to know how it’s going to end. Fortunately the Rescue clan is at the ready for any medical emergency.

Challenge demented, level 4 Berzerk drummer, Clive, to a fight with Tameshi, the Fang Pi Clang level 5 Shiwari master. And if bones are smashed to smithereens, then just call level 2 Rescue member, Dr Norton. Or, if you just want to Chill, then visit level 3 Curlix from the Roots crew.

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous1234Next »

2/32
Jamoxxx - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 27/12/2013, 11:28

Woah! Great cards!
3/32
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 27/12/2013, 11:30

Decent release today, Curlix is a good all stop despite his reprisal. Tameshi and Dr Norton are good but may have competition within their clans. Clive is ok, probably see him in T2 more than anywhere else.

To see their abilities and final arts, check out Brawls and Botanicals
4/32
Jamoxxx - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 27/12/2013, 11:40

Clive 4* Rare 8/4 Defeat: -3 Opp. life min. 1: I think this guy is great, berserk are getting better now With Graven, and now Clive. 8/10
Tameshi 5* Uncommon 8/5 Revenge: -2 Opp. Pow. And Dmg. Min. 3: Quite good, can see him being played, but has completion from Kerozinn Cr, Yoshida and Tsubame imo 8/10
Dr Norton 2* Commom 6/2 Support: -1 Opp. Power Min. 5: Wow! Best of this release IMO, Possible -4 Opp power! Really good for Rescue! I would even say is ban-worthy
Curlix 3* Rare 7/4 Reprisal: Stop Opp. Bonus: This card is great, All stop with reprisal, better than Nahi Cr, and Burdock, This card is going places!
5/32
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 27/12/2013, 11:55

Dr. Norton is a mistake
6/32
ChapeistJames - Master - DL's Knights Português
Friday 27/12/2013, 12:00

Glad I don't use Norton in today's release or then my pc would crash now
7/32
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 27/12/2013, 12:00

I don't like Dr Norton. He's good but seriously? On a clan where's there's too much 0 pilling, life gapping, damage reducing? Bangers needed a support, Vortex also. Giving a support card on a support clan promotes mono clan playing further. You banned Troompah, Shann , El Divino, Draheera, Gertjan and Sammy because their support ability has too much synergy with this clan? Then what the heck is this for a 2*?
8/32
Hoatzin - Veteran - War Party English
Friday 27/12/2013, 12:03

Only card that stands out for me is Tameshi, though Yoshida is arguably better. Curlix is good and stuff, just nowadays, not many people play mono Roots and Yookie is much better (I believe, and for now, more affordable also) Dr Norton is a waste of a card, may be used in weeks where Ongh, kerozinn and the entire Freaks clan is used but apart from that, he's nothing special (and Curlix ruins him).
Clive is ok, can be seen well with a Pussycats half, perhaps Elvis Clive Lola Melanie | Clover Noel Diana Clover Nabrissa.

A fairly average release.
9/32
(BB) Shardy - Imperator - The Big Bang Русский
Friday 27/12/2013, 12:22

Could not unlock my Curlix missions
10/32
Wakshaani - Titan English
Friday 27/12/2013, 13:22

Clive is gonna be big in any week where Freaks are big. 2-3 pills stops pretty much everything. Yikes.

Beyond that, he's just 2 damage, so won't swing many fights.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals