It's All New in Clint City

Monday 30/12/2013, 15:55
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
36 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 30/12/2013, 15:55

After several weeks in the planning, today marks the official opening of our new shop.
We’ve reworked the existing packs to offer you a more appealing and cost effective version of the old packs with a fresh new look to the design.

From now on, you can choose from 2 versions of the NewBlood pack:
The basic NewBlood pack costs 20 credits. Contains 3 assorted characters from the 50 most recent new arrivals.
The MEGA NewBlood pack costs 40 credits. Contains 7 assorted characters from the 50 most recent arrivals. One rare card guaranteed.

An Elite pack containing 7 characters from 4 clans of your choosing. One rare card guaranteed.

And two brand new packs:
The Ultimate costs 90 credits for 12 assorted characters from 4 clans of your choosing. 3 rare cards guaranteed.
The Titanium costs 180 credits for 30 assorted characters from 4 clans of your choosing. 6 rare cards guaranteed.

Come and try them out soon in the shop.
« Previous1234Next »

11/36
damienuk - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 30/12/2013, 18:00

I thought Cr packs were going to be released????????
ive bought many packs over my time playing ur and the profitable packs are
40 credits élite packs
12/36
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Monday 30/12/2013, 19:22

So when will the Cr. pack happen?
13/36
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 30/12/2013, 20:12

I'm not so sure about the Titanium pack being the most cost effective.

Say you have 360 credits and you have two choices:-
1. 2 Titanium packs 60 cards 12 rare guaranteed. Max 2 Doubles
2. 9 Elite packs 63 cards with 9 rare guaranteed. Max 9 Doubles

The Titanium pack does give you 3 more rare cards guaranteed whilst the Elite pack give you 3 more cards

Given the current situation of the market All Stars Bangers Freaks Jungo Montana Pussycats Roots Sentinel all have relatively better priced uncommons than their rare cards.

Junkz and Uppers are on the borderline whilst the rest have relatively better priced rares.

and considering the doubles you obviously wouldn't want Sakura more than 2 times which the Titanium ensures but what about more than 2 Charlie? I mean there is a possibility of that if the Elite packs are chosen.

I guess the Titanium pack is less risky. and the Elite a bit more risky.

But I don't think the Titanium pack is guaranteed THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE!
Please admins/mods correct me if I'm wrong.

And If it is not guaranteed that the Titanium will always be most cost effective, wouldn't it be wrong to label it such?
14/36
CB RedBlood - Colossus - Clintz Bank English
Monday 30/12/2013, 20:16

They say Mega Newblood pack is "amazing" but the thing is, the design is different but the pack is the same as the old Newblood with the same offer. what a disappointment although I can't complain about the awesome design!

Due to the new Titanium pack, Yes it's a good offer but can't see where all the profit lies with?
As you see, Newblood you can obtain a 30k card to sell but within 50 recent characters and other 10-20k other characters, good offer, but comparing with titanium you choose upon 4 different TYPES of clans with gives some worthy characters but upon 160 cards at random due to (lets just say 40 normal card x 4 types of cards) so There might not be good profit as to getting rares they can come around 3k noticing as I bought 1 today and my value in total was 62,000 Clintz and I bought 5 Newblood packs and costed 200 Credits and made 35 characters from it making a value of 73,000 Clintz so in my opinion I would suggest Newblood to still give the better offer.

Thanks anyway for this update and I still wonder about these CR packs, they make me cringe XD
15/36
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 30/12/2013, 20:22

Oh, how the humor of irony beckons me so. While I could go on a long, tedious rant about how "this update will almost completely destroy the market and force people to eat rats just to survive", my complete ignorance of this game for the past few months has actually made me benefit off this update quite well. While it may drag down the cost of cards (particularly new bloods), I haven't acquired any of them outside of the noel since september. In addition, this should enable the few 'new' players who haven't been permanently traumatized to build their collections, and legitimately pose a threat in some of the competitive modes. I avoided this game for quite a while because I thought that the admins didn't care all that much about it, the guilds were becoming dead, and the general "challenge" wasn't there. An update like this at least goes to show that the first of the three things is changing, hopefully permanently.
16/36
mcjediknight - Legend - Infinite Hope English
Monday 30/12/2013, 20:41

Why should urban rivals made cr pack relesed??? that's would be dumb....
17/36
ChapeistJames - Master - DL's Knights Português
Monday 30/12/2013, 21:28

Overall,it seems like the new packs are made for collectors than market pirates

Definitely not a bad thing for those who don't care about being a market manipulator,but now with the titanium pack and many others,the price from expensive cards will start going down,being more accessible for collectors than before on the 3 old packs,so those who took advantage of absurd card prices are in danger of not having the same advantage as before. People won't be forced to spend as much as they used to in order to have a huge collection
18/36
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Monday 30/12/2013, 21:41

@ joseph_27 : Even if you had them available, there's no way to get hold of the tokens required to purchase them yet.
To answer your question, most likely after they bring back T1/T2 DTs.

@ TSC Redblood : They named it "MEGA" just to be able to have both the 20 and the 40 credit NB packs.
It's but a formality so as not to eliminate all the lower-priced packs.

@ mcjediknight : Because they said they will in one of their threads some time ago ?
You should read that, it's not as dumb as it seems.
19/36
Hoatzin - Veteran - War Party English
Monday 30/12/2013, 22:21

I'm pretty sure they made the cr pack only available from DT points in the new DT, correct me if I'm wrong.
20/36
windir - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 30/12/2013, 22:50

Thanks for the change I like the new packs.The only flaw I can see there are/were rarer cards among the rares (I'm not sure this is changed now). You could just create another classification for super-rare cards like clan leaders. Or make the rare odds equal.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals