It's All New in Clint City

Monday 30/12/2013, 15:55
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
36 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 30/12/2013, 15:55

After several weeks in the planning, today marks the official opening of our new shop.
We’ve reworked the existing packs to offer you a more appealing and cost effective version of the old packs with a fresh new look to the design.

From now on, you can choose from 2 versions of the NewBlood pack:
The basic NewBlood pack costs 20 credits. Contains 3 assorted characters from the 50 most recent new arrivals.
The MEGA NewBlood pack costs 40 credits. Contains 7 assorted characters from the 50 most recent arrivals. One rare card guaranteed.

An Elite pack containing 7 characters from 4 clans of your choosing. One rare card guaranteed.

And two brand new packs:
The Ultimate costs 90 credits for 12 assorted characters from 4 clans of your choosing. 3 rare cards guaranteed.
The Titanium costs 180 credits for 30 assorted characters from 4 clans of your choosing. 6 rare cards guaranteed.

Come and try them out soon in the shop.
« Previous1234Next »

31/36
sweetslollies - Veteran - HKG English
Tuesday 31/12/2013, 12:59

Same problem as squarestein: bought a 20 credits pack when i had 23 credits with me losing 20 credits and getting no cards.
UR staff please give me the credits back.
32/36
squarestein - Veteran - Transilvania English
Tuesday 31/12/2013, 13:19

It looks like i am not the only one who is getting this problem
33/36
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 31/12/2013, 13:49

I've cleared your cache's, but if you still don't have the credits/cards, please contact customer services
34/36
Endo_HoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares Română
Tuesday 31/12/2013, 17:29

@ Iamdevilon : Basic ? That pack doesn't exist anymore. It's the NB you see there for 20 credits .
35/36
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Saturday 11/01, 10:51

What's up with those awful effects on the Ultimate, Elite, and Titanium packs ?
36/36
Infiniti - Senior English
Saturday 11/01, 13:11

It means you can still get the new Crs from them

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals