Born to be Wild

Born to be Wild
Friday 03/01, 11:55
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Born to be Wild
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 03/01, 11:55

After the umpteenth fight with her hunk of a guy, Hopper Ld took to the road to clear her head. But it wasn’t long before she was intercepted by a group of annoying Fire Angels. The result of which was the biggest high-speed chase with chains a-flying that route 999 has ever seen, followed by the inevitable return of a pretty pissed Hopper Ld just itching for a fight.

Hopper Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 9th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00)
« Previous123Next »

11/23
ChapeistJames - Senior - DL's Knights Português
Friday 03/01, 18:11

The missions are harder than the usual. I wonder why

Btw next Ld is going to be the Ulu Watu one,then Tiwi then the Montana one,then the cycle closes itself
12/23
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 03/01, 21:26

Digital Animal Remove 100 Life points from your opponents with Jalil
13/23
ChapeistJames - Senior - DL's Knights Português
Saturday 04/01, 01:19

My only real complain about the mission is the ko missions. my Jungo cards are pretty weak and doing KO with them is hard,and some players as always don't help you,instead ignore your sacrifice
14/23
UM Mr black - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 04/01, 19:27

I am facing the same problem. hard to complete the KO mission.
15/23
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 04/01, 20:29

The entire clan is terrible when it comes to KOing, save for Askai/Ongh/Troompah/Beauregard/Nahema. Not to mention Boohma's miserable power means you pretty much use him against whoever you think your opponent is trying to bluff with. Gonna be a fun ride...
16/23
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Monday 06/01, 07:03

So i know it is futile but could we have a Leader Ld? i know they're not a clan but you know.....and stuff. You know?
to be honest i just want a new Leader card also for a new series of missions that arent so hard, but at the same time a different level of difficulty that we havent faced before.
Something along the lines of "Deal 100 damage with Timber" or "Win 50 rounds with Ambre"
17/23
Iamdevilon - Imperator - K A M I K A Z I English
Tuesday 07/01, 05:20

Yeah mission for this card are tough, even the last one blocking 250 damage. why so much?
18/23
Jamoxxx - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 07/01, 09:48

Can we have a new set of Ld's UR? Please, maybe the two from ECG clan at a tume
19/23
Camkh - Imperator - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 07/01, 15:07

What the hard mission
I'm so flustered especially with the third one
20/23
Jamoxxx - Legend - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 07/01, 18:34

Where ecg come from? was meant to be the lol

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals