COLISEUM: NO KO! No Victory!

Friday 03/01, 14:38
Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Saga - Admin - SOLO______AMICIEnglish - Friday 03/01, 14:38

Join the Coliseum: No Ko, no Victory ! this week end from friday january 3 at 4pm CET (11am EST) to monday january 6 at 10am CET (5am EST).A 25 stars deck format ; 13 life points, 12 pillz.Loads of battle points to win, make the most of it All details on the Coliseum page.
« Previous12Next »

11/19
BiggerPicture - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 04/01, 12:12

3 games 2 timeouts ... What is the point in playing now. Why would you not give people 10 points for default win?

This colisuem is very luck based , as in you need to be lucky not to get a troll who will just timeout, leaving you with 0 points.

Well done.
12/19
Wolfblessings - Novice English
Saturday 04/01, 15:15

Hi everyone I'm a novice. So far I've been ripped off by the game as it has not given me the credits I have paid for, for 4 times which was an accident cause I didn't think it was going through until I looked at my receipts on my email account, and then I come here to find out how to play this coliseum game and to me it is totally not understandable. I do not get it at all. As for the Urban Rivals game itself it has not shown me the purpose of playing the game or how to play it properly! I'm totally in the dark with this whole dam game Grrrrrrrr!!!
13/19
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 04/01, 16:34

@ BiggerPicture
Well Said

@ Dreadshadow
UR had 8 months to fix your complaint about tied ranking (I agree 100%) but they may not believe it's a priority issue
14/19
Other Archer - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/01, 00:35

I do think it is unfair about tied ranking as everyone is kinda on an even level and does deserve an equal prize
15/19
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/01, 05:26

@Wolfblessings, hello. Nice to see a new face around here.

The Coliseum is an ever-changing format varying in deck format and score system from time to time. They feature a set number of games you can play in, so maximizing your points per battle is the best bet(while also staying within the format). They are usually twice a week(wednesday and friday-monday).

The higher you score, the better the prizes. If you want to see the score system and/or the current format rules, click on the red font saying "coliseum". I believe that you must be level 15 first though.
16/19
Curdium-TCA - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 05/01, 10:22

Wholeheartedly agree with BiggerPicture. With timeouts and folks who have no chance at a decent ranking leaving the battle just to screw you over when you have the KO in hand, it's ridiculous that you don't get points. Bad idea for a Coliseum event. Let's please not repeat this scoring system in the future.
17/19
ylar - Hero - Eternal Wanderers English
Sunday 05/01, 18:59

When I played yesterday I won 4 out of 5 and my score stayed at 10 now when I win the score is going up what happened to my score yesterday is this normal this is my first coliseum match
18/19
ep1997 - Titan - ELITE_LTU English
Sunday 05/01, 20:28

I dont need 10 points for default win, but -10points from opponent is not enough..
will be nice to have at least extra match for every exit game...
btw me enjoyed no ko no victory thanks all players for fair play (luckily i had only one timeout )
19/19
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Monday 06/01, 09:12

I completed 35 matches and faced only 2 people using Pussycats and 0 forfeit or timeouts from opponents.
i want this - points system on timeouts to be removed ,give -100 on forfeits , i don't care.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals