Why does everyone leave?

Why does everyone leave?
Friday 03/01, 20:24
bokneehog - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Why does everyone leave?
bokneehog - Veteran - WAR ACADEMYEnglish - Friday 03/01, 20:24

I recently reached the higher levels of ELO (1300+) and for some reason people's behaviour changes at this tier. Whenever I am about to KO someone, they leave the battle, and sometimes even when they realize they can no longer win, they leave the battle. Why is this? Is there a points benefit to leaving the battle as opposed to being KO'd? If that is the case, I think the scoring needs to be revised.
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 05/01, 15:54

No. The only benefit to KOing is adding to the missions, and the prevailing view is that you shouldn't aim to complete those missions, they should just be completed with passage of time. If elo score is all you care about, don't worry about KOs so much.
12/17
412rayray - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 07/01, 10:17

It's still super douchie of players to do that. If ur going to lose, lose like a man n give the other guy the ok or whatever. It's not like it saves u much time to rage-quit out.
13/17
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Tuesday 07/01, 14:57

Some few people might do this for trolls, but most people "leave" the battle to save time.
Likewise some people might "time out" just to bother you, but most people time out because they have lost their connection.
I don't think penalizing the "leave's" or the "time-out's" would be doing justice for those who had legitimate reasons.
14/17
Wakayama3 - Guru - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Tuesday 07/01, 15:02

I think the most annoying thing is when people wait every turn til´ the last sec to put out the card just to annoy the opponent.
15/17
jeber89 - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Tuesday 07/01, 18:37

Rayray, no. Even most higher ELO players don't appreciate their time being wasted for a more symbolic victory. A quit win is as much a win as a round 4 win, this way both players can save time.
16/17
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 07/01, 22:49

Lol... people leave to save time, many people dont have hours to waste playing a lost game t1

and then some run out the timer in a pathetic attempt that your device will crash or internet die out
17/17
stanky_skull - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 07/01, 23:06

You gotta realize 1 ELO match can take 20 min long.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals