Coliseum: Brawl

Tuesday 07/01, 18:08
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Mac_Leod - Admin English - Wednesday 08/01, 12:34

Join the Coliseum: Brawl from wednesday january 8 at 10am CET (5am EST) to thursday january 9 at 10am CET (5am EST).28 stars deck format (12 life points / 12 pillz) containing at most 5 common cards.Try to win one of the numerous Cr cards put into play.All details on the Coliseum page.Good luck everybody.

edited by Raquella Wednesday 08/01, 12:34
« Previous12Next »

11/15
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 08/01, 09:52

Corrected.
12/15
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 08/01, 19:26

I see no limit on Legendary card usage... Or have I missed something?
13/15
Jdej Ank - Imperator - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Wednesday 08/01, 22:07

Some 8 hours ago i was 14th. Was playing with mono PC deck( Clover Noel, Holly, Ivana, Jayzel, Jeyn, Leela, Noemi and Veronica). So all was fine. But from that moment, whenever i try to play i get that message no opponent was found for quickbattle. And i did try many, many times. Am down to 154th place now

When i look at my deck, it is checked as valid for Coliseum. Does anyone have idea why is it like this?
14/15
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 08/01, 22:47

Because you've used your limit of 25 battles? Good score btw
15/15
Jdej Ank - Imperator - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Wednesday 08/01, 22:56

Lol, this is second or third Coliseum i'v played, did not know that there is limit of 25 battles. Thanks for info

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals