Decipher the code and get a card!

Wednesday 08/01, 17:54
HoA_Colours - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
HoA_Colours - Hero English - Wednesday 08/01, 17:54

I am giving away Kamekun 0exp to whoever could message me the answer to the code in my profile

here is the story

One day a guy named infiniti expressed his love towards a girl whom he trully loved. The girl said didn't say much to him. Instead, she gave him a code and asked him to decipher it. She told him that she would agree to date him if he could decipher the code. This boy did what he could do to decipher the code. However, he failed. Without other means, he made a post on the internet to ask help for other netizens. Finally, somebody helped him decipher the code.

The code could be found on my profile

first to pm the message with an EXPLANATION wins .

hints would be given as i please
« Previous12Next »

11/16
Richliu - Event team - D-Versified English
Thursday 09/01, 13:16

You guys are a$$holes to colours
12/16
Thursday 09/01, 13:59

When i got on someone actually got it right away ill post his message in the next comment
13/16
Thursday 09/01, 14:00

Decipher the Code
Zincomega, Yesterday at 09:18

it says, "I Love You Too"
First part of the code is Morse code - 4194418141634192622374.
Then the numbers are split into twos: 41 94 41 81 41 63 41 92 62 23 74. Using a phone, the numbers correspond to GZGTGOGXNCS

Then the alphabet is created and a pattern is formed; 1 letter to 1 letter. QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM = ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

GZGTGOGXNCS turns into OTOEOIOUYVL. OTOEOIOUYVL is split into two words. OTOEOI and OUYVL. Translate again and the two words turn into OOTUOYEVOLI. This is reversed and says "I LOVE YOU TOO"
14/16
PokiDraco - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/01, 14:54

Ho my apologies, it was a real riddle! god i never would have solved it... probably took you hours to code it in the first place did it not?
15/16
Thursday 09/01, 15:57

Yes i waste my time doing this just like arunasirakul
16/16
Arunarsirakul - Senior - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/01, 16:56

Colours if you like doing these, i can help you make some good ones be warned though, it may be hard to solve

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals