[RECR] EXCALIBUR

[RECR] EXCALIBUR
Thursday 09/01, 21:07
XC-MerLiN - Legend Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
119 messages
[RECR] EXCALIBUR
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Thursday 09/01, 21:07

A mad man once had a vision. He joined a crazy game, and found some similar people who were messed up too in their heads. Together, they formed a very weird band of brothers, but all of them are distinguished for their own personal mental illness.
The unchartered family has a name.
E X C A L I B U R
If you haven't heard about us, don't bother to read the rest
We know that the lofty guild entry requirements cannot be met by most people, but then, we are not dealing with most people, we are targeting only the cream 1% in this game.
Because of feedback we received that young people can't get in, and by the time they reach our standards, it would be too late for them to leave the guild(s) they are in, we are recruiting some who come close to our ELO requirements, but couldn't quite make it, hence waiting by the side.
Well, we will give you a chance to enter E X C A L I B U R, stay and study and work, and fight shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best, and I am sure your gameplay will improve vastly.
If you make it within a month of recruitment, you can stay as permanent member, else, you need to go back home.
We are a dead serious guild, hence only relevant posts will be entertained. Trolling of any kind will be reported as it is against http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/cgv.php and violations will be recommended for further action.
Only Excalibur members, our guild friends, and prospective recruitees, may comment in this thread.
Thank you.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

2/119
XC-MerLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 09/01, 21:09

OH, FORGOT TO TELL, THE MAD MAN IS NOT ME, THOUGH i AM MAD TOO, SO ARE ALL OF US, IT'S
3/119
Thursday 09/01, 21:10

4/119
0 Jamox - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/01, 22:46

New rec. thread?
5/119
Thursday 09/01, 23:21

Thanks Jamox, our fiend for acknowledging our new Rec thread. yes it is!
I closed our old one!
6/119
0 Jamox - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/01, 23:23

7/119
Hoatzin - Veteran - War Party English
Thursday 09/01, 23:36

Good luck

lol.
8/119
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 09/01, 23:43

Hard to understand if you guys are serious about being serious and no trolling regime when you guys have some of the biggest trolls to ever step into clint city
9/119
Laughing Rock - Hero - Open Casket English
Friday 10/01, 01:39

I was let in
10/119
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Friday 10/01, 02:15

XC is like Jurassic Park, come see all the old dinosaurs but if they bite your head off it's your own problem.

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals