[RECR] EXCALIBUR

[RECR] EXCALIBUR
Thursday 09/01, 21:07
XC-MerLiN - Eternal Русский

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
119 messages
[RECR] EXCALIBUR
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Thursday 09/01, 21:07

A mad man once had a vision. He joined a crazy game, and found some similar people who were messed up too in their heads. Together, they formed a very weird band of brothers, but all of them are distinguished for their own personal mental illness.
The unchartered family has a name.
E X C A L I B U R
If you haven't heard about us, don't bother to read the rest
We know that the lofty guild entry requirements cannot be met by most people, but then, we are not dealing with most people, we are targeting only the cream 1% in this game.
Because of feedback we received that young people can't get in, and by the time they reach our standards, it would be too late for them to leave the guild(s) they are in, we are recruiting some who come close to our ELO requirements, but couldn't quite make it, hence waiting by the side.
Well, we will give you a chance to enter E X C A L I B U R, stay and study and work, and fight shoulder to shoulder with the best of the best, and I am sure your gameplay will improve vastly.
If you make it within a month of recruitment, you can stay as permanent member, else, you need to go back home.
We are a dead serious guild, hence only relevant posts will be entertained. Trolling of any kind will be reported as it is against http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/cgv.php and violations will be recommended for further action.
Only Excalibur members, our guild friends, and prospective recruitees, may comment in this thread.
Thank you.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

111/119
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 11/04, 14:17

This guild is home to all noobs, but I guess I am visiting with pity as I am a god.
112/119
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Monday 14/04, 18:46

Do you like pants?
Aww, who needs em?
113/119
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Monday 14/04, 21:00

Noobs forever
114/119
Monday 14/04, 23:26

NOOB FA LIFE
115/119
Cyber - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 15/04, 07:05

If you have not met the requirements, fret not!

We are offering a special deal for YOU. All you need is 10 million clintz and you can BUY your way in. For discounts, PM me
116/119
Tuesday 15/04, 14:59

Cyber is again undermining the entire purpose of existence for a noob guild (I will push you in through the backdoor for 9.99 mil for a limited period, because I have to give Manfred a cut too).
Now with the entry of more 1500+ noobs, the temperature here has not risen as expected, but fallen by quite a few degrees as they have, finally, succeeded in killing ELO off finally once and for all. Nobody now cares a shit about ELO, and everybody is having a go at DTs, with real stalwarts like Jambo ruling the roost as expected, be it DT or ELO. Congrats, staff
117/119
Tuesday 15/04, 19:09

Yeah, thanks for the memories.
118/119
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War Party English
Wednesday 16/04, 21:17

I would pay 50 clintz and for that I expect access to Merlins special area round the back.
119/119
Wednesday 16/04, 21:43

Sorry Bauldy, it's already pawned, misused and abused by many noobs for entertainment since I decided to rent it out for some easy money
And you don't fit in the noob category either, because you are not an Excalibur member.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals