Sinister Sightings

Sinister Sightings
Friday 10/01, 11:45
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Sinister Sightings
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 10/01, 11:45

Whether invoked or dug up, nasty surprises seem to be popping up all over the place in the dark corners of Clint City. And now a new demon has showed up in town, the air seems distinctly cooler and the nights decidedly darker! Brrrr!

Invest in Pinkalite, the new stone sold by Muller, the Uppers’ level 2 jeweler. Admire, from a distance, the explosive exploits of Curtiss, the La Junta level 4 grenadier. And be sure to curb your fear when faced with Ganx, the GHEIST's new, level 3 demonic soldier. Demonic, you say? Well he’s sure got nothing on Mefisto, the Nightmare clan’s latest level 5 evil incarnation.
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123Next »

2/23
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 10/01, 11:52

An ok release today, nothing big or anything. Mefisto will be overshadowed by Ozzy and other 5 star Nightmare. Curtiss has much competition too unless you are really running into SOA a lot. Ganx is decent and Muller also has much competition though he has the best chance of being used depending on preference.

To check out their abilities and final art, check out Sinister Sightings
3/23
Leopluridon - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/01, 12:08

No particularly awesome cards this time. That's a good thing I think, no point every release being stronger than the last.
4/23
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Friday 10/01, 12:17

Not a good release...........
5/23
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Friday 10/01, 12:28

Mefisto's artwork... WOW. Phalloide has succeeded in creating an absolutely terrifying character.
6/23
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 10/01, 12:42

Muller: 6/2 +2damage
time to celebrate.. Lunatik for Uppers.. after 7 years! (yes like Lunatik, a very underrated card)
goodbye Gail Ld. your - life is good, but I need a card that is not conditional.

so it will be: Samantha (SOB) VS Bianca (giant killer) VS Jose Star (mini wall) VS Wendel (SOA) VS Muller & McArthur (pure damage)
who wins? depends on what you need. even though their 2* kinda mediocre, but all have different purposes and can be used depending on what do you want to do

Ganx: 7/3 poison 1 min 1
oh really? come on UR, what do you guys think when designing this guy?? let's make an uncommon card that is obsolete the day they come out
Dolly with 7/2 poison 2 min 1 is much better than Ganx. that 1 damage addition will not gonna help you anywhere

a card needs to be specialized in one thing. if they are poisoner, then stick to it and be good with it. not some half hearted attempt to create a hybrid card.
1 more poison is better than 1 more damage

Curtiss: 8/4 stop: 4 pillz
this is a good card in ELO in GHEIST week. do not use it outside ELO

Mefisto: 8/2 +5 life
great card, 8 power is really nice. since his damage is low, he can be used against DR.
the only complaint I have is that this card cannot KO your opp..
7/23
Woider - Hero - BELLI&BRUTTI English
Friday 10/01, 12:54

It is not a bad release,but it could have been better.
8/23
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 10/01, 13:00

Its not a great release at all really, its so easy forget we even had a NB release. But it excites me for the next release, its gonna be something really good to make up for this one I think
9/23
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 10/01, 13:23

Not a game changer release i guess.
But bring new strategy to the respective clan.

Mostly Ganx.
Tired using 6 power in the 3 star all this time.
So great job!!
10/23
damienuk-oc - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 10/01, 13:41

One of the main problems with ur is the constant release of new cards 8 a month 96 a year that's way over what should be released . How are new players supposed to ever be able to complete a collection? The big 5 are virtually imposable to obtain unless you win it in a comp . I propose messing releases to maybe 4 a month to give people a chance to collect all the cards available

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals