Sinister Sightings

Sinister Sightings
Friday 10/01, 11:45
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Sinister Sightings
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 10/01, 11:45

Whether invoked or dug up, nasty surprises seem to be popping up all over the place in the dark corners of Clint City. And now a new demon has showed up in town, the air seems distinctly cooler and the nights decidedly darker! Brrrr!

Invest in Pinkalite, the new stone sold by Muller, the Uppers’ level 2 jeweler. Admire, from a distance, the explosive exploits of Curtiss, the La Junta level 4 grenadier. And be sure to curb your fear when faced with Ganx, the GHEIST's new, level 3 demonic soldier. Demonic, you say? Well he’s sure got nothing on Mefisto, the Nightmare clan’s latest level 5 evil incarnation.
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123Next »

21/23
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 23/01, 17:50

My predictions are Junkz, Huracan, Saks, and Vortex.
22/23
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/01, 21:31

I feel like Mefisto is underrated...
23/23
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Thursday 30/01, 01:01

Mefisto + Huracan

opening with Mefisto puts a ton of pressure on your opponent. 8 power and SOB means it will be a pill fight your opponent cannot really afford to lose.

if he was 8/3 +5 i think more people would run him and that would not make him overpowered, just stupidly dangerous

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals