Princess of the Seas

Princess of the Seas
Friday 17/01, 11:50
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Princess of the Seas
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 17/01, 11:50

After a falling out with her mother that made the sea bed tremor, Lianah has returned to Clint City in an attempt to escape her destiny. The thing is Naliah wants to take early retirement which will force one of her offspring to take on the role of Lord or Lady of Aquanis!
Lianah Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 23rd at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00)
« Previous12Next »

2/19
Houhox - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted Česky
Friday 17/01, 12:04

Finally, the last Ld to my collection... mwahaha mwahAHA MWHAHAHAAA, oh, I am still typing.. that's OK, just press backspace... wow, it's so close to the enter key and my hand is shaking-
3/19
Tranquil_Suit - Titan Deutsch
Friday 17/01, 13:02

Just wait till a new clan is introduced.
4/19
SG PRO GOKU - Guru - Limit Break English
Friday 17/01, 14:49

What's the mission?
5/19
TheSkytherOrc - Hero English
Friday 17/01, 15:46

Urgh... another Meh-gendary card
6/19
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 17/01, 17:58

That's a neat storyline, I wonder if we'll be getting a card for Naliah anytime soon.
7/19
RoonKolos - Titan - Pacific Rim English
Friday 17/01, 18:19

Still waiting for her mother, Naliah, to be made into a card. Then again, maybe when the Ulu Watu have their pseudo-collector come around, she might make her entrance. Just like with Uchtul, Mechakolos and Romana. Or maybe we will never see her... Oh well. I just hope she is made into one. That would be pretty cool.
8/19
The Unserious - Veteran - Everybody is welcome! English
Friday 17/01, 18:39

If they had released this card before the last 3 CRs were announced I could've seen everybody losing their shit believing Numar going CR with that "Lord or Lady of Aquantis" comment

Missed opportunity
9/19
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 17/01, 20:39

Inflict 10 damage is a mission?! You could do that in a single losing battle...
10/19
CB Colossus - Colossus - Clintz Bank English
Friday 17/01, 22:33

@Houhox your going ott

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals