Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat
Sunday 19/01, 23:44
wasteroftime - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
44 messages
Off Topic Chat
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 25/04, 12:19

We as a community need to keep our forums a bit tidier.

The forum needs to be helpful to new players that are looking for information and advice from the rest of us.

Please post off topic discussions in this thread.

thank you

edited by UM_AaaBattery Friday 25/04, 12:19
« Previous12345Next »

2/44
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 19/01, 23:57

Right, so this is the thread to hang around and Chill out for deleted is what you mean?
Or is it the other way round?
3/44
0 Shrek - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 20/01, 00:10

Is this NSFW?

edited by 0 Shrek Monday 20/01, 00:10
4/44
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/01, 00:17

About time, Urban Rivals.
5/44
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 25/01, 14:53

6/44
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Penumbra English
Monday 21/04, 09:37

Still pinned?
7/44
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 25/04, 12:19

@Richliu: This thread still needs to follow the forum rules.
8/44
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 25/04, 15:20

Been playing Hearts of Iron 2 the past few weeks, just finished up a campaign. It's a WW2 "What if?" game, set before, during and after. And you can play as almost any nation present at the time.

I decided to try and save Poland by attacking Germany preemptively in 1937. I first blitzed Czechoslovakia to have a better position to attack, and with great effort (lots of close calls) I managed to beat Germany.

Then I decided to attack Austria, Hungary, Yugoslavia and other smaller states to see when someone will get angry and stop me. The first to declare war on me was Turkey.

The Allies declared war on Turkey because they guaranteed my independence (although I wasn't in the Allies). The Soviet Union declared war on the Allies because they guaranteed the independence of Turkey. The alternative World War 2 was in the Middle East, between Soviets and Allies. Japan declared war on both sides after a while, doing a land grab of Allied colonial possessions and eastern Russia. The US joined the Allies and took the fight to Japan.

It was a nine year long WW1 style brutal stalemate on every front. Meanwhile Poland who started it all wasn't even involved in the war - we weren't part of any alliance and we were only at war with Turkey which was split between the Soviets and Allies within months of the war starting. So Poland just sat back and built up its military and industry.

tl;dr Poland conquered the entire world by 1952, the last to fall was Argentina.
9/44
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 25/04, 15:59

I challenge your Hearts of Iron 2 with my Europa Universalis 3, behold!
http://i.imgur.com/kVjuHXC.png
http://i.imgur.com/wNkyBrE.png (the world is already mine, just click on that decision, and POOF! I inherit everything from my vassals!)

It was pretty intense, starting in 1399 as an Ottoman vassal, heck, I still remember ruining my economy just by conquering Montenegro, Albania, Transylvania, and Wallachia by hiring lots of mercenaries. Thankfully the Timurids managed to take half of the Ottomans' territories at Asia Minor, so I seized the opportunity and conquered Constantinople while the Ottomans were at their weakest.

Hundred years have passed, and I somehow managed to get Burgundy (who would then "reincarnate" as France) to be my junior in a personal union, and then I started my grand campaign of global domination and faith unification. From a humble beginning as a lowly vassal with a yearly income of 56 ducats, now I can just send a horde of 100000 Napoleonic Square stacks around the world and I can still get a yearly income of 5000 ducats.

(P.S. : Please come back Joe.)
10/44
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 25/04, 16:22

Very nicely done, I'm gonna play as an actual MP for this next run and go with Japan; already got a basic gameplan in mind.

1) Avoid war with the Soviets
2) Avoid war with the Soviets
3) Avoid war with the Soviets!

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals