offline J amox Titan Open Casket
Friday 24/01/2014, 18:44

Post your pack results here!

This can be used to find average price of packs, rarity quantity etc.

offline Recraptor Guru  
Friday 16/02, 22:51

http://www.urban-rivals.com/premium/pack_result.php?result=b7492e99f848e59744c1c23999dd9985

Not what I was expecting, but I went into this hoping for expensive cards and the Uppers did provide.

offline eleos83 Colossus Deus eX Machina
Saturday 17/02, 00:23

Bose, Quaack, Gorgon, Gorgon, Behemoth
smiley

available Rowdy MOB Cr Operator Masters of Battle
Tuesday 20/02, 14:01

I have made an interesting discovery about obtaining Leaders in a pack.

I know staff have mentioned since Robert Cobb`s arrival, you can get Leaders in a pack.

Below is an Elite Pack I opened today.
An Elite Pack costs 40 Credits, and gives you 7 Cards from 4 Clans you chose.

https://i.imgur.com/hGiSKUR.png
The image above displays 8 Cards from a pack.
I have obtained Melody from the pack.
This indicates that there is a probability of a Leader appearing in a pack and it does not really interfere with the 7 random cards.

offline Thea91 Master El ojo de Michael
Wednesday 21/02, 13:33

Seeing the results of openings I've got a noob question smiley Is the droprate of the "monster" rares (Zaveli, C0re, Roderick, Newell, Behemoth, Judge Lynch) is smaller that that of the normal ones (Mjollnirah, Barden, Zil etc.)? I mean NB pack specifically...

Not to get off-topic I got Judge Lynch, 2 Fords, Tio and Scar from my yesterday NB smiley

offline SekundesSG Colossus ELITE NATION
Wednesday 21/02, 13:50

I can felt that too for me haha.. but some players could be lucky to get some expensive card in consecutive packs.

available Rowdy MOB Cr Operator Masters of Battle
Thursday 22/02, 07:39

In theory, I believe cards of the same Rarity should have an equal chance of appearing when compared to one another.

Yet in practicality, the amount of specific rare cards pulled by an individual player varies. This might be why I think some players may speculate cards of the same rarity have different drop-rates due to their individual results when compared with other players.

There are some lucky, some unlucky. I find it unlucky when I want Behemoth, but pull another copy of Roderick. Nice to have a really strong card, but maybe not too many copies for me.

edited by Rowdy MOB Cr thursday 22/02, 07:39

offline Thea91 Master El ojo de Michael
Thursday 22/02, 10:36

I didn't mean individual players preferences and luck. It just really feels this way that some rare cards are "rarer" than others...It can be seen not only looking at the results of people's openings, but also at the price of certain cards on the market, but this factor may be attributed to the market speculants I guess... I don't know but if this is really the case there should be more clarity in the packs description.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.