(RECR) Limit Break
Tuesday 28/01, 21:47
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
(RECR) Limit Break
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Tuesday 28/01, 21:47

Limit Break

We're Limit Break, a max level guild that has been around for over two years. We recently acquired all the active members of another long-standing and well-respected guild, Vicious Salvo.

We're an international guild with members from over a dozen countries. Our forums are in English.

While we are, admittedly, not as active as we were at our peak (the same can be said about nearly every single older guild that I am aware of) we are a tight-knit and accomplished group of good people with the right attitude and we're looking to add some laid-back semi-casual, semi-competitive gamers to our group.

Limit Break Offers-

-An environment filled with accomplished, knowledgeable, friendly players who are happy to socialize with you or bounce ideas back and fourth.

-Forum games, none of which involve counting or spamming.

-A relatively active environment that doesn't come with pressure to play all the time or live up to unrealistic activity expectations.

-An established, respected guild with many event successes, including making it to the final stage of Battle of Olympus, which was almost certainly the largest and most relevant event in history of Urban Rivals guilds.

We simply ask that you're at least level 45, relatively active, mature/calm/drama-free and that you take a moment to send an admin a message before applying. Tell us a little bit about yourself and tell us why you'd be a good fit for our guild.

Looking forward to new friends and fond memories!
« Previous12Next »

2/12
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Tuesday 04/02, 04:06

Still recruiting..

edited by Artemis-BZ Tuesday 04/02, 04:06
3/12
Tuesday 18/02, 05:21

We're still recruiting. Check us out today!
4/12
Monday 03/03, 06:23

Still recruiting!
5/12
Cyber - Event team - Open Casket English
Monday 03/03, 13:47

Even after the merger with VS, there are only 2 representatives of Limit Break for Community Cup 2014 - Qualifier EN? Ouch.

Show the EN community some love and ask more LB members to join. The EN community needs talented players from big EN guild like yours. There is a higher chance for you to boast about the number of LB members who make it to the final round this year on the guild description as well.
6/12
Monday 03/03, 17:18

I assume akeeyu will hop in there at some point and greenjarl is supposedly only visiting DvF and intends to return to LB, which should boost the numbers. I also wouldnt be surprised if misterjones joined the event but I haven't spoken to him and therefore do not want to speak for him.
7/12
PokePikaUltra - Senior - Resurrection's Haven English
Tuesday 04/03, 23:49

Can I please join your guild I will be a loyal and hard working member even if I am a low level.
8/12
Tuesday 29/04, 17:51

Bumping this for the first time in quite a while as we are indeed still recruiting, though as you can see we're not going too far out of our way to do so =p
9/12
(JD) - Guru - Legends of the Dark English
Wednesday 30/04, 01:04

LB is a very respectful guild everybody needs to check them out
10/12
Sunday 25/05, 21:31

Giving this a boost. Thanks for the kind words sir!

We're still recruiting if anyone wants to pop in.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals