Deathmatch from my persepctive

Monday 03/02, 20:39
DA_Banana - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
DA_Banana - Guru - Potato Flavored PotatoesEnglish - Monday 03/02, 20:39

I am a DM extended player so i will only discribe DM from this mindset. If 25 or standard player wants to post their guides on dm then i am glad to have them post on this thread

In dm Extended there are the 3 most important things: 2hko Overpowering and Ambre (Morphun is not generally advised) and 1hko which is a whole different story (will get to that later)

2hko

Your goal is to make it possible to have a 2hko in every hand
In a deck like this deleted a hand without 2hko is nonexistant
if you have even ONE 5 damage or four damage card make sure your deck is chock full of 7-8 damage cards

Try to get cards that make it really hard to stop a 2hko against them cards like Hawk, Jackie, and Fixit are meta in dm

Overpowering
These are probably the best clans for overpowering (in order)
Ulu Watu Bangers Uppers Huracan Montana (with vickie if not GHEIST is better) And GHEIST
Ulu Watu is self-explanatory Tons of 8 powered cards and cards like lullabee and Daddy Jones

Bangers
They don't have any raw 8 power like Ulu Watu But with cards like Shann Beeboy and Fixit you'll see what i mean

Uppers
This is not as obvious of one but when you meet your first Dorian Jackie Cr Hefty Ambre hand you'll see what i mean

Huracan
They have unchecked 12 attack manip on the first turn
El Divino has 30 attack no pills on first turn
Noctezuma played 2nd is like a new and improved Vickie Cr
Lumber Jack beats every single power manipulator IN THE GAME

Montana
continued
« Previous123Next »

21/29
DA_Banana - Guru - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Thursday 06/02, 19:43

Um first up this is based on how good the cards are individually and not their clans. also guru pwns hawk's sorry butt. also Fabio vickie Enzo and or Belladone is a great half deck so stfu
@san
i like jackie better because 1hko isn't everything and she is a better Hawk for 1 less star. if you have a good deck with soa and dr you really shouldn't be to affected by a 2nd turn draw. if you are i pity you and your deck

continued
7th Kolos
kolos is really awesome. who doesn't like a 1hko with 7 power. would be higher up on the list if he was more stable against soa (7/4 are 3 star stats). officially the most splashed non-Leader card.

8th Beeboy
a 9/7 card with cob is a demonic beast. this card beats a motherload of cards. when played first he beats Copper Cr pill for pill. not many cards without soa can do that. only Azgroth Lizbeth Sliman Puff and Sting spring to my mind. vs Bangers and Ulu Watu he becomes a Willy without need for courage and WAAAAAAY more solid.

9th Noctezuma
this card is amazing. when played 2nd on 1st turn this is Vickie Cr 2.0. 8 damage is beast and 7 power is pretty good. cob is my favorite ability by far and spoiler guys and galls he can 1hko vs Frozn La Junta and fang pi. biggest drawback is no courage which means he isn't a 10/8 wall with cob and manip with Ambre only a 10/8 wall with manip which is still pretty damn good

continued
22/29
Thursday 06/02, 19:44

10th Emeth Cr
this is the soul of the La Junta (general cr's are very hard to come by)
when in mono (La Junta is played alot in mono) he is a 7/8 beast with 20 attack manip. he somehow beats Guru Cr up to pill 12
he beats Vickie Cr pill for pill. he beats almost every card without soa in a 6 pill fight. only drawback is support which kind of stinks but he is still good in half deck (a 7/8 with + 10 attack is nothing to sneeze at.
23/29
Thursday 06/02, 19:45

More during weekend
24/29
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Penumbra English
Friday 07/02, 08:26

Your 3 years highest dm score is less than my weekly average dm score and when i try to suggest something, you say "stfu". say slangs like stfu to yourself and welcome on my bl.
and if this is based on how good the cards are individually and not their clans where is Kiki Cr, Caelus Cr? and since when Guru Cr started to pwn Hawk?
you yourself said "2hko

Your goal is to make it possible to have a 2hko in every hand"
and Enzo, a good dm card?
good luck to you
25/29
Friday 07/02, 13:55

I dont really mind being on your bl
i dont play dm that much and the only time i ever really play is during weekends
sob is just as good as soa they have the same bonus and guru has +1 damage
Kiki Cr has 8/8 stats which rock but 4 manip isnt that good plus tons of cards can beat him easily (ie. every ulu banger and all star with more than 7 power as do all 7 powered Montana and 7 powered Uppers beat him to pill 6)
Guru Cr is great for 2hko it alows 5 damage cards like graks or Mokra in your deck
Enzo is a 8 power with 12 attack manip. if you play with Ambre yu can pull a Enzo, no pills, Fabio 2hko. he is pretty good
so stfu Tiny and a good day to you.
26/29
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 07/02, 18:16

So what that some cards can beat Kiki pill for pill? Kiki stops their offensive abilities (attack, soa, power) and their other abilities (DR, pillz) Even if some cards beat them, they don't all have 8 damage
And Enzo isn't pretty good, he sucks in DM
27/29
Friday 07/02, 18:42

Enzo has been good to me in dm. especially as Belladone and vickie 2hko beautifully with him
what use is that 8 damage if he can't win
he is easily beaten.
in fact Fanny who has an offensive ability and only 7 power beats him pill for pill after pill 3 no problem with only 2 stars
also in dm you probably wont use too many ability reliant cards as they are weak (except Caelus Cr Kolos Copper Cr Willy etc.)
28/29
Freddyt58_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 07/02, 21:19

So you "dont play dm that much" but you still think your opinion is much better than others? try not act so full of yourself , other people have quite a few good points.

Enzo sucks in DM, generally poison sucks at DM unless it has 0 min.

Also if you rely heavily on DR to save you from second turn draws you are going to take longer to play, making more than one turn. eg: if you go first with Ambre you can win 2 turns, but if you go second and rely on DR then thats 3 turns min to win,

Not to mention you are forgetting DJ Korr Cr who is GODLY in DM

Just remember these are opinions Banana, yours aren't better than anyone elses, so stop being mean to other when they voice theirs
29/29
Friday 07/02, 21:59

Not really.
Enzo is pretty awesome. the 8 power cannot be sacrificed but hey thats just me. if that isn't how you roll that's fine use Belladone or something. I personally hate dr never use it (except for the occasional graks or my Lady in my Uppers deck.) you should probably have tan man like cards to save you from 2nd turn draws. when i said dr i mean cards that are good without their ability like Jimmy graks and Lady. they piss of the opponent and help with mind games. dr doesn't exactly help for 8+ rounds but it does help out overall.
admittedly i forgot about DJ Korr Cr
also i was never being mean
the meanest thing i ever said was stuff that feathered unibrow which come to think of it isn't very mean unless you believe that the unibrow is the mouth but that makes no sense. i don't understand the last comment.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals