[Recr] Resurrection's Haven
Tuesday 04/02, 19:22
((James)) - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
[Recr] Resurrection's Haven
((James)) - Hero English - Wednesday 05/02, 04:45

Hello there
My friend popeyepug and I are looking for some nice people to have fun with on Urban-Rivals. Any type of player will be accepted as long as you're active and friendly We're aiming for an active guild chat and forum and event ideas can be brought up by anyone No matter where you are from and no matter if you're a competitive player or not, Resurrection's Haven is a guild that will never let you down
Private message me or popeyepug if you have any question
Resurrection's Haven

edited by Artemis-BZ Wednesday 05/02, 04:45
« Previous123Next »

2/29
MuratReyes - Imperator - Resurrection's Haven English
Tuesday 04/02, 21:35

Join this guild.. because you'll have the time of your life
3/29
((James)) - Hero English
Friday 07/02, 22:25

Yep that's true
4/29
Gleam Eyes - Novice - Resurrection's Haven English
Monday 24/02, 19:42

Nice people, nice meals, nice views, nice weather, nice me... Even an evil devil is nice and throw sweets here! for free! And not Candy Jack's, real sweets without drugs!

And if it isnt enough for you, we even have beards! (not bears, we have safe forest here )
5/29
KurO ReapeR - Master - Resurrection's Haven English
Monday 24/02, 22:59

We accept mental patients too
6/29
Mr Shogo - Titan English
Tuesday 25/02, 10:32

Kuro is proof of this
7/29
Wednesday 26/02

True but that's so mean......... I like it (that's proof)
8/29
kingchilly - Veteran - Resurrection's Haven English
Friday 28/02, 04:35

Gj kuro
9/29
Friday 28/02, 19:00

Ty chilly, every1 lets keep posting here so that we can trick people into thinking this thread is actually interesting........ & when we trick enough ppl, this thread'll truely interesting jk
10/29
Gleam Eyes - Novice - Resurrection's Haven English
Sunday 02/03, 20:37

That tricky guy isnt saying what you think he is saying. What you really can read there is "I hope that lots of people could join this awesome guild, so we all can be as powerful and happy as a horse can be" (I dont understand the horse part, I just translate what he says). "After we grow to an awesome guild, we will take UR, because Im that evil."

Translated from an ancient languaje, almost extint, which looks like normal english, but it means different things. (If you dont believe me, feel free to write a mail to Sr. Stephen Hawking)

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals