[Recr] Resurrection's Haven
Tuesday 04/02, 19:22
((James)) - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
[Recr] Resurrection's Haven
((James)) - Hero English - Wednesday 05/02, 04:45

Hello there
My friend popeyepug and I are looking for some nice people to have fun with on Urban-Rivals. Any type of player will be accepted as long as you're active and friendly We're aiming for an active guild chat and forum and event ideas can be brought up by anyone No matter where you are from and no matter if you're a competitive player or not, Resurrection's Haven is a guild that will never let you down
Private message me or popeyepug if you have any question
Resurrection's Haven

edited by Artemis-BZ Wednesday 05/02, 04:45
« Previous123Next »

11/29
KurO ReapeR - Master - Resurrection's Haven English
Monday 03/03, 05:36

Please ignore him, he's one of the mental patients........................................ & lets just say they have a very wild imagination
12/29
Gleam Eyes - Novice - Resurrection's Haven English
Thursday 06/03, 12:55

Stephen Hawking isnt a mental patient!!
He just like to take walks on his wheelchair at full speed while he is naked, so he can be one with the universe.

By the way, now is a good time to join us, as we succesfully tricked some of the mental patients and locked them in their rooms, so now this guild is a 12% more secure.
13/29
Thursday 06/03, 14:56

I didn't mean Stephen Hawking, I mean't U, Gleam............... &don't lie to them, We let our mental patients roam around freely with all human rights & privileges. Ow, & don't worry they're harmless...... & even if they attack anyone, our security guards'll tase them & put them in the 12 days electric chair shock treatment therapy
14/29
Friday 07/03, 20:01

Eh? Do we realy have security guards? Please, tell me you arent talking about those stickmens you put outside of the guild room...

And...
dont tell anyone, but that 12 days electric chair shot treatment was very expensive, because of all that electricity spent, so James asked me to shut it down. We dont have any more shock, so if they find out...
15/29
Saturday 08/03, 09:37

Yea, but they didn't need to know that, did they! Making the patients feel safe so that they would join is mental institute 101... Ow wait, is this thing still on.....
16/29
MuratReyes - Imperator - Resurrection's Haven English
Saturday 08/03, 14:16

Unfortunately it wasn't on to begin with
17/29
Saturday 08/03, 18:59

That means every1 read that & now they know our truth ! Oh no, we're ruined !!!
18/29
SharK T40 - Legend - Resurrection's Haven English
Saturday 08/03, 19:47

New Members will get a free Card from me
19/29
Sunday 09/03, 17:36

If I leave the guild and then enter again, would I be a New Member, an Objetive or Food?
20/29
Sunday 09/03, 22:59

What now?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals