offline Espectroscuro Colossus Le p0tager
Monday 10/03/2014, 14:20

Hello everyone,

Right now I’m checking elements for the next ban and unbans session for the ELO format. I have trouble with the bans. After looking at the list of cards banned by you each week and the different tops 50 of cards most played in the format, what emerges is that the list of clans played is actually varied. I give you below the list of the clans most played in the format :

Jungo
Pussycats
Berzerk
Nightmare
Junkz
Roots
Rescue
Piranas
Fang Pi Clang
Huracan
Sakrohm
GHEIST
Freaks
All Stars
and a little of Vortex, Montana, Sentinel, Ulu Watu and La Junta

As you can see a lot of clans are currently used in the format. Now the question is to know if bans from the staff are necessary for this session. As I can see it, you can manage the cards which give you the most trouble with the votes (well, Kerozinn Cr still remains a mystery for us).

I invite you to give here your opinion trying to put aside your preferences (I know everyone want to defend what he plays) and set some arguments. Is there some overpowered cards right now that should be banned?

edited by Espectroscuro monday 10/03/2014, 14:20

offline DUC-San Titan  
Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:18

Also, there's a big difference betwwen Kalindra and Caelus. Kalindra + Fury can end the game after 1 turn because you also have Tiwi Ld, other clans and stuff. SoA is a problem, but then she is still a 10/6. caelus has much more flaws (SoA when not in mono [or splashed lol] AS, big attack manip.
Like I said before, Frozn got very good releases last months. Keep giving them sone more good cards and I can see a good future in Elo for Frozn

offline troll4663 Master  
Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:18

Unless you're facing an SOA clan, splashed Caelus is still great. 8 damage please.

offline Infiniti Moderator Open Casket
Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:21

When was the last time you played a deck without soa? Or at least seen a player without one?

A Better Question: Please read comment 138

offline DUC-San Titan  
Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:23

It's like saying Copper Cr is banned because he was too splashable because of very less SoA in ELO and 8 dmg.
I understand why you want Caelus Cr banned, but splashability is not a good argument

offline troll4663 Master  
Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:24

I play elo, but recently i haven't because the train wreck known as elo. I have seen a deck without SoA. Stop cards make non-SOA decks possible.

offline DUC-San Titan  
Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:27

Like I play less SoA because I am afraid of stop cards? The only scary stop cards.are Flinch and Glosh and maybe Marzo. But I never face them so not afraid of them, so why run less SoA?

Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:28

I can promise you elo after 1300 is a lot different from 1000-1100.

Deck without SoA? Link.

Stop cards? Imagine you have 1 SoA and they have 1 Stop in their hand. It's obvious that you'll do your best to avoid them using the stop on your SoA.

offline troll4663 Master  
Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:29

Hmmmm. Okay, I will go into detail more.

Snowflake. Look at the heal on this thing. Dr. Falkenstein and Sandro. Look at the magic attack ownage. Redra, Dwan. Look at that DR combined with Snowflake. You lose? OMG HAI THERE CHIARA CR! Oh so you you have stats of a poor man's 4*, but you can also do a Revenge:All star 360 noscope? Oh AND MINERVA??? TOMAS? just to name a few.

offline troll4663 Master  
Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:31

I never said I don't play because of stop cards T_T

Tuesday 11/03/2014, 23:44

Are you actually reading your comments before posting? These comments are just random. Caelus doesn't work well as a splash (full stop). Play more and you'll soon realize. You can't give verdicts on a mode when you rarely play it.

And finally I'd like to ask you a question again, please read the last line of comment 153. Thank you.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.