offline Espectroscuro Colossus Le p0tager
Monday 10/03/2014, 14:20

Hello everyone,

Right now I’m checking elements for the next ban and unbans session for the ELO format. I have trouble with the bans. After looking at the list of cards banned by you each week and the different tops 50 of cards most played in the format, what emerges is that the list of clans played is actually varied. I give you below the list of the clans most played in the format :

Jungo
Pussycats
Berzerk
Nightmare
Junkz
Roots
Rescue
Piranas
Fang Pi Clang
Huracan
Sakrohm
GHEIST
Freaks
All Stars
and a little of Vortex, Montana, Sentinel, Ulu Watu and La Junta

As you can see a lot of clans are currently used in the format. Now the question is to know if bans from the staff are necessary for this session. As I can see it, you can manage the cards which give you the most trouble with the votes (well, Kerozinn Cr still remains a mystery for us).

I invite you to give here your opinion trying to put aside your preferences (I know everyone want to defend what he plays) and set some arguments. Is there some overpowered cards right now that should be banned?

edited by Espectroscuro monday 10/03/2014, 14:20

offline WP_Bauldy Titan War Party
Wednesday 12/03/2014, 10:41

There is no reason for lou to be banned in the modern game. She is in no way OP.

offline Schnitzel_TpU Titan E X C A L I B U R
Wednesday 12/03/2014, 10:45

Banning and unbanning is about balancing the game
Roots is pretty strong in the actual Meta so the Chance for Lou umban is about 0,0000001% right now

If we want lou back we would need to sacrifice atleast 2 of the stable 3*s

offline wghheghfuehui Novice  
Wednesday 12/03/2014, 10:57

Then even fuzz should be be banned cause the junkz 3 star lineup is also greatsmiley

Wednesday 12/03/2014, 10:58

Yes he should besmiley

offline Icarus Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Wednesday 12/03/2014, 10:59

No not you. Im talking bout somebody else disagreeing with the caelus cr. unban. Protection, huracan and everything else make him just a regular 5* card these days. nothing op with his return

offline ArrowTin0 Titan Osteria da "Urban"
Wednesday 12/03/2014, 11:01

Ban

Saki
Dr norton
Sledg
Eddie
Graven
Ongh
Oshitsune
Oflgn
Ditha
Jautya
Diana
Blaaster cr
Kerozinn cr
Brody
Qubik

Unban

Lea
Elvira
Rowdy
Caelus cr
Greem
Robb cr
Lou
Striker
Toro
Bristone
Gil
Lamar cr
Zatman
uranus
Spyke
Bonnie ld
Coby
Wee lee

Wednesday 12/03/2014, 11:04

Well cealus cr is hard to beat if you dont have the right card....but you are right now there are simply to many cards that can beat him

but.... i want bee boy to remain banned because he is very op......even if he will get banned weekly then ,some weeks when he isnt banned will become nightmares unless you play skeelz like me

offline Espectroscuro Colossus Le p0tager
Wednesday 12/03/2014, 11:05

Hi everyone, I made a new response in the french forum.
I'll be translating it this afternoon, but you can already check it using google trad if you want.

Wednesday 12/03/2014, 11:08

Http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.urban-rivals.com/fr/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2445746

here is the translationsmiley

Wednesday 12/03/2014, 11:10

No ban for Junkz? smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.