Phone of the Fourth Kind

Phone of the Fourth Kind
Friday 14/03, 11:16
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Phone of the Fourth Kind
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 14/03, 11:16

As Dobbs Ld’s networks already worked to perfection throughout the solar system, it was just a short step from there to setting up intergalactic MMS transmissions! And as encounters of the fourth kind seem to be on the increase these days, what a fantastic idea to create a Sakphone that allows you to send photos to your nearest and dearest, when you’re lost in the depths of the Andromeda Galaxy, of strange alien practices!
Dobbs Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 18th at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00).
« Previous123Next »

21/22
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 20/03, 21:09

I think we might have a new term for this game: Insanity Missions. Those really tricky ones like the Tatane and Hailey ones.
22/22
express54321 - Guru - Dreams do come true English
Tuesday 25/03, 00:33

I'm having a bit of trouble with his last mission. What are some good cards that can help me with it for cheap?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals