Freaks+ X Manipulation

Freaks+ X Manipulation
Saturday 05/04, 16:08
cofferide - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
Freaks+ X Manipulation
cofferide - Guru - lord GuildEnglish - Saturday 05/04, 16:08

Hi, I'm building Half deck Freaks+ powr manip/ attk manip/ pillz manip. I've tried using Freaks with Vortex. But in order for Vortex's bonus to work, I need to be defeated which, is a hole to me. So i've been thinking to use Freaks witn clans like Montana/ Uppers/ Sakhrom (Attk manip) or All Stars (Power manip) and Piranhas (pillz manip). Can someone offer me a good deck to build? My Freaks ELO are: Shazam, Madelone which will be replaced with Bogdan, Wonald, Quasichoco 11*
« Previous123Next »

2/24
wghheghfuehui - Novice English
Saturday 05/04, 16:21

3/24
DUC-San - Titan English
Saturday 05/04, 16:33

4/24
cofferide - Guru - lord Guild English
Saturday 05/04, 16:45

I don't hv experience playing Junkz. Can u recommend some of good cards to be played with Freaks? I've checked some of their good cards. And most of them is 5*..
Don't u think Montana helps more? Because I'm going to use a large amount of pillz on one Freaks to get the poison working. So a huge attk reducer is essential for low pillz battle.
5/24
wghheghfuehui - Novice English
Saturday 05/04, 16:58

I recommended Junkz cause they are much better than other attack manip clans atm

try this : ( not tested )
Hindelga
bodgan
Shazam
Quasichoco
qubick
tremorph
Flanagan
Veenyle Cr
6/24
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 05/04, 17:00

No, because aside for a small handful of cards you have to pill Montanas to get anything out of their high minimum bonus.
7/24
Saturday 05/04, 17:01

DUC -San
Seems like All Stars have good DR and PR at same time. Hmm, maybe there is another good replacement for Saki and Marina on their banned week? I won't change Shazam because he would be my asset to poison my foe. And using El Gascaro at second round after poison, would force opponent to pillz or eat that 6 dmg (less for DR).
8/24
DUC-San - Titan English
Saturday 05/04, 17:05

Freaks-Montana:
Bogdan, Liona, Shazam Bertha
Edd Cr, Desmond, Mona, Spiaghi
But I think Mona and Bogdan are both banned next week.

Also Montana need an extra pill for the bonus so I think the Uppers are better. However, Uppers don't really have good defensive cards (maybe Lady, but she is a 5*)

Huracan also have the big attack manip. for the first few rounds and the deck I recommended in post 3 works good defensive and offensive

Junkz also don't have many good defensive cards. Romana is -1 damage and Tremorh and D4 Funk both can force the opponent to pill a lot because they don't want the -2 pillz or 6 life gap.

Hindelga, Bogdan, Shazam, Bertha
Qubik, Tremorh, Romana, Flanagan
or
Bogdan, Liona, Shazam, Bertha
Qubik, Tremorh, Romana, D4 Funk
or (w/o Bogdan)
Hindelga, Liona, Shazam, Bertha
Qubik, Tremorh, Romana, Flanagan
or
Hindelga, Quasichoco, Shazam Bertha
Qubik, Tremorh, Romana, D4 Funk
9/24
Saturday 05/04, 17:09

Playallday_0

Are there any possibilities/replacement for Veenyle Cr? Your and DUC-San recommendation is good. Having 2 SoA and SoB at the same deck. Can be used to counter Piranas pillz manip.
10/24
DUC-San - Titan English
Saturday 05/04, 17:16

Veenyle works fine but if you don't like her then change her to Romana or D4 Funk and Quasichoco to Bertha

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals