Tokenz will give you access to Collectors via the Tokenz wheel.
For the time being you will only be able to win Tokenz in the DTs.
Tokenz can be divided into 3 categories: bronze, silver and gold.
Each category will give you access to a certain number of prizes on the wheel.
Other prizes available on the wheel:
- Common/unusual/rare cards.
- Battle Points
- Free spin
- Xp per character
To try your luck on the wheel, there are 2 betting options:
- 1 Tokenz = a chance to win either 1 Collector or many other prizes.
- 100 Tokenz = 1 guaranteed Cr from among those available in the category selected (bronze, silver or gold).
How Tokenz will be awarded in the DTs:
- 1st: 6 gold, 3 silver, 3 bronze
- 2nd: 5 gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze
- 3rd: 4 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze
- 4th: 3 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze
- 5th: 2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze
- 6th to 10th: 1 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze
- 11 to 25: 2 silver, 1 bronze
- 26 to 50: 1 silver, 1 bronze
- 51 to 100: 2 bronze
- 101 to 150: 1 bronze
Happy gaming to you all!
edited by Mac_Leod wednesday 09/04/2014, 06:32
Is the outcome of a wheel spin uniformly distributed(so 1/10 chance for every field) or is it some other bs like the slot machine?
Are there different CRs associated with each tier of tokens?
Eg. Bronze will only get you certain ones, silver others and gold maybe big 5?
If so, is there a way we can know the exactly which CRs are associated with each?
Which collector's can we win in different categories?