Tokenz will give you access to Collectors via the Tokenz wheel.
For the time being you will only be able to win Tokenz in the DTs.
Tokenz can be divided into 3 categories: bronze, silver and gold.
Each category will give you access to a certain number of prizes on the wheel.
Other prizes available on the wheel:
- Common/unusual/rare cards.
- Battle Points
- Free spin
- Xp per character
To try your luck on the wheel, there are 2 betting options:
- 1 Tokenz = a chance to win either 1 Collector or many other prizes.
- 100 Tokenz = 1 guaranteed Cr from among those available in the category selected (bronze, silver or gold).
How Tokenz will be awarded in the DTs:
- 1st: 6 gold, 3 silver, 3 bronze
- 2nd: 5 gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze
- 3rd: 4 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze
- 4th: 3 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze
- 5th: 2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze
- 6th to 10th: 1 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze
- 11 to 25: 2 silver, 1 bronze
- 26 to 50: 1 silver, 1 bronze
- 51 to 100: 2 bronze
- 101 to 150: 1 bronze
Happy gaming to you all!
edited by Mac_Leod Wednesday 09/04/2014, 14:32
Ok i came to the conclusion that only european players and who purchases creds have the chance of winning collectors..
been collecting gold tokenz for months..dunno how many but defenitely more than 50 . never won a collector nor a decent card, only pts xperience and very expensive cards like Bob Joby.
Click the "sub menu" button (symbol: 3 lines) on the upper right corner of the game interface.
You'll find the "Tokenz" button there.
I won Ratannah RB on my first silver spin But i dont understand why i ve won tourneys between 50-100 and I won only 1 bronze token
51 to 150 only get one bronze tokenz.
You only able to get silver tokenz if you get top 50.