Cr probability in wheel of fortune
Friday 11/04, 16:55
Kyuzo Blade-- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
78 messages
Cr probability in wheel of fortune
Kyuzo Blade-- - Titan - TrAitorzZzEnglish - Friday 11/04, 16:55

Hello!

I am sure a lot of people are wondering what the odds of getting a Cr card in the wheel of fortune are. It is quite likely they are less than 1/100, since otherwise the 100 tokens for a guaranteed Cr card would be pointless. How about players that had spent gold tokens posting how many the spent and how many Crs they got? If enough people post then we may be able to estimate a probability. I would keep it just for gold tokens, that way calculations ought to be easier and more reliable. I haven't won any gold tokens yet btw, but if anyone wants to share his/her experience that could be helpful for everybody. Good luck all!
« Previous12345678Next »

2/78
TheOPG - Imperator - Casual Grind English
Friday 11/04, 17:07

This is a good idea. It'd be useful to get the odds on this thing.
3/78
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 11/04, 17:18

"I would keep it just for gold tokens, that way calculations ought to be easier and more reliable."
I disagree. We should collect data from all tokenz, but count the odds for bronze, silver and gold individually. That way we also find out if there are internal differences between tokenz and payouts aside for card rarities.
4/78
Kyuzo Blade-- - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Friday 11/04, 17:30

Overall sum:
0 Gold Tokenz, 0 Cr
6 Silver Tokenz, 0 Cr
4 Bronze Tokenz, 0 Cr
I would suggest next player posting to copy paste this message (including this notice) and to add his results to it. Also I would suggest each player posting to make sure the previous one did actually won the Cr (avoid trolling). This should be easy to check for gold tokens.
5/78
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 11/04, 22:11

I just don't get it. Why put everything to chance?
100 tokens for a Cr is just fine.
But with the wheel of fortune there is still a chance that you might win it with only one token. I find that to be pathetic.
Isn't there something that you can just earn it and not just be lucky about it?
6/78
TheSkytherOrc - Hero - Join in English
Saturday 12/04, 09:42

"I am sure a lot of people are wondering what the odds of getting a Cr card in the wheel of fortune are. It is quite likely they are less than 1/100, since otherwise the 100 tokens for a guaranteed Cr card would be pointless."

No... that's not how odds work..
Every spin means you'd have a 1/100 chance of landing a CR. It doesn't mean you're absolutely GUARANTEED a CR after using up 100 tokens..
7/78
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Saturday 12/04, 17:05

Well, I've sunk about 5-8 Silver tokens and about 10-12 coppers, and got a Kreen Cr off a copper token. I got a 3000 from a silver, and 2 commons and an uncommon.
8/78
mrpotatoheadra - Senior English
Sunday 13/04, 01:18

1 silver token
Vickie Cr
9/78
UM Mr black - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 13/04, 07:28

Overall sum:
0 Gold Tokenz, 0 Cr
2 Silver Tokenz, 0 Cr
8 Bronze Tokenz, 0 Cr
10/78
medina201232 - Guru English
Sunday 13/04, 09:39

Hope this helps, I've used around 25 bronze, 13 silver, and 8 gold I got a cr in both silver and gold after those attempts

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals