Elite Lamar - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Will this deck work on T1?
Elite Lamar - Hero - Elite BrasileiraEnglish - Sunday 13/04, 19:50

2/7
YourPetChicken - Hero - Casual Grind English
Sunday 13/04, 23:54

It's a good deck, but because of how the scoring system weighs so heavily in favor of low-level cards you might want to downgrade Jakson or Coby to a 3*, preferably one with good damage.
3/7
SLOSHY13 - Veteran - TRiNiTY English
Monday 14/04, 07:19

Dont get rid of Coby.... never rid of Coby
4/7
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 14/04, 09:39

Imo ... get rid of both Jakson and Coby and replace them with Carmen and Westwood.

You have to remember that the only reason why the Sentinels are so popular now in the DTs is because how the current scoring system favors low-star cards and almost every 2* & 3* Sentinel can hold their own against other heavier cards.

"but what about the possibilities of 2HKOs?" ... in that case, Copper Cr/Sammy for Hawk or simply play Uppers.

Luke can be opted out for Morgan (I hate that "3" damage)

Try running Morgan, Westwood, Tobbie, Lehane, Carmen, Martha, John & Sammy (it got me 4th with 422 bps, hope you'll do better)

gg ... always
5/7
iarla XC - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 17/04, 16:23

Sammy makes all of those cards ko, genius
7/7

You can use Westwood to Luke and Copper Cr to Hawk , you make 500 with these changes

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals