Wednesday 16/04, 20:58
) LoA Yellow - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
New Bonus idea
) LoA Yellow - Hero - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Wednesday 16/04, 20:58

I got this idea while doing missions.

Clan: +2 Attack

A similar theme to the Rescue Bonus, but goes as high as +8 attack. The trade off is that if SoB hits a card with this bonus, it still recieves +2 attack from each of its clan mates, virtually making SoB into -2 opp attack against them.

2/9

The Bonus sounds sound in all.
I love the idea; but you should change Clan to Clan Support perhaps?
And maybe +3 to make them more Half Deck and Mono Friendly?
+12 in Mono might seem irritating and like just another Montana/Rescue but I have a suggestion.
How about Clan : +3 Attack Max. 10 ?
3/9
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Wednesday 16/04, 22:56

-1opp damage and pow would be nice first, ty
4/9
) LoA Yellow - Hero - Legends of America English
Wednesday 16/04, 22:57

+3, max 10 sounds good to me
5/9
Gaiaix555 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 26/04, 06:40

I've always wanted a "Protection: Attack" as a bonus. Avoid manipulation from Uppers, Montana, etc. and anyone with a manipulation ability.
6/9
TheOPG - Guru - Casual Grind English
Saturday 26/04, 16:54

That would be broken as shit if it were a bonus. If it were an ability placed sporadically throughout clans like the Montana, Skeelz, and maybe Bangers it'd be fine, but it wouldn't work at all as a bonus.
7/9
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 26/04, 22:05

Good idea as it is. +8 attack is not very hot (we already have +12 and +10 versions) but "partial SoB immunity" is new concept.

Essentially these cards are always +8 or +6 but they must be played as mono deck to enable that "undeniable bonus". They could have special "Suppress bonus" cards that have good ability but enabled ability shuts down their own clan bonus (but if enemy uses SoA on suppressing ability then bonus is again enabled).
8/9
CoinEdge - Guru - Pillz Anonymous English
Tuesday 29/04, 00:12

Maybe a Revenge Protection Attack bonus... but not a solid Protection Attack. Obviously that would be just wrong. I would be interested to see a clan with a Stop: bonus of some sort... but perhaps that would be too specific against Nightmare and Piranha. Something would have to happen in the game where a major element was added that increased the value of SoB quite a bit before they make a Stop: bonus power of any sort.
9/9
-LOA-ImpalaSS - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 01/05, 00:35

This clans leaders ability will be support power=opp power meaning if they have 8 you get 32 lol or add the other hands power together... only face value of course. Wouldn't want him to be op

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals