Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Planning on going ELO and need some advice.

Monday 21/04, 23:50
teeheemancer - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
teeheemancer - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 21/04, 23:50

Hello, so yeah I decided to go ELO and was just wondering what is the current meta or what clans are good to go atm. I'm considering GHEIST or Piranas but I would like to hear some opinions from you guys.
« Previous1234Next »

31/33
CN Mafioso - Titan - Harbingers of Ares Deutsch
Tuesday 29/04, 03:31

Maybe you should stop being a noob

lol jk i only got 1270

use random.org = become great player
32/33
wghheghfuehui - Novice English
Tuesday 29/04, 05:39

i am very random....and win 80% of all 50 50s
33/33
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Wednesday 30/04, 02:10

Them most important thing to learn first when approaching elo in my opinion is learning how to build pill advantage and learn to avoid those 5050s. Once you learn pill advantage the next thing is analyzing the weekly elo meta. Why are players using x deck and why are players combining x deck with y deck.

And on the 5050 decision making...yes being random sometimes can get the win not going to lie. Or if you want to increase you win% higher to be a consistent top player is making a player log sheet. I do this when I'm only in the 1300 elo range as its easy to get there. So when I'm in a match i enter the players name in his log i made and write down all his moves and pilling so i have a logged data sheet of all of the players tendencies. If down to a 5050 i know if the player likes to pill out on his first option, he likes to play safe with a 1 pill, he likes to safely match my pills, and etc. I don't do tho for 1000-1299 elo as its to long of a process and simply playing pill advantage will get you to 1300 in no time.

No I'm not a "pro" player. Ive topped100 only 2 times but i consistently get to 1300 no problem. Time is an issue for me during the week but if i had more time from thurs-sun I'm sure my elo would be consistently in the 1370 range

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals