Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Planning on going ELO and need some advice.

Monday 21/04, 23:50
teeheemancer - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
teeheemancer - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 21/04, 23:50

Hello, so yeah I decided to go ELO and was just wondering what is the current meta or what clans are good to go atm. I'm considering GHEIST or Piranas but I would like to hear some opinions from you guys.
« Previous1234Next »

2/33
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Penumbra English
Tuesday 22/04, 00:20

Freaks All Stars gheists this week
3/33
Soiuku - Imperator - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 22/04, 00:25

Piranas works best in Mono and happens to be a powerhouse clan depending on what is/isn't banned.
Let's say Ongh is unbanned? Then Jungo become great, and they really aren't that expensive besides Ongh .
Another clan is Nightmare . A solid clan that does well with or without Oshitsune , but with him, they can become devilishly hard to match wits against.
GHEIST doesn't play well wit h other clans; a quick tip in case you were wondering.
Usually they work best in Mono, but they can half deck to moderate success.
As far as All Stars and Pussy Cats go, they are big when Diana is unbanned or when Crazy Carlo / Saki is unbanned.
All Stars still get a decent amount of 'Rogue Play' though where you'll encounter them frequently enough.
Roots is a strong competitor to be aware of too.
Good luck!
4/33
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 22/04, 00:42

With the many All Stars, Freaks, GHEIST and Rescue this week Mono Piranas sounds great
5/33
bOCneehog - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 24/04, 03:07

Mono Piranas ALWAYS works for me. Even if Parmabarb is banned, you can play Puff, Hawkins or Amiral Coco and their +/- attack abilities work really well in unison. Not to mention they have some inexpensive powerhouse cards
6/33
Friday 25/04, 00:39

To be honest, as a Piranas player (One of my first clans)
I know something that really might not make sense.
They're kind of a noob clan; they aren't that hard to win with; they have pill manip, sob, Mono friendly(Works better in Mono) , Half friendly, and they have a decent array of Attack Manip.
Primarily though, Pill Manip in general makes a clan Noob friendly/easy to use.
Overpill? No problem, you're making it back!
Underpill? Well, you can make it back next turn!
I need fury next turn!!! Junkz and Pirana are both Clans that work well against Attack Manip and HAVE attack manip.
So what happens when you and Opponent are low on pills and have Pill Manip + Attack Manip? Bulldoze them with Pill Manip, get/take pills and push next turn with said gained pills or with the pills advantage you gained.
7/33
wghheghfuehui - Novice English
Friday 25/04, 08:43

Yay Piranas ftw.....if only they unbanned Ulrich....they would be every where
8/33
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Saturday 26/04, 01:52

In my opinion it doesn't matter if a clan is noob or not. Its what gets you a top100. Im going to use the deck that gives me the best advantage to win consistently whether its the deck with its best card(s) not elo banned for the week or a counter against those decks.
9/33
Saturday 26/04, 16:11

Well I eat pasta , it's still pretty lame that most people will actually be so cheap about their wins.
They are willing to go running towards whatever clan has teh best odds in each week rather than winning of their own merit.
There's a reason why I discredit, or do not believe a good number of upper class players in Card Games are not as good as they claim.
The DECK is GOOD, PLAYER is NOT .
Everyone knows that their is a difference between making strategic plays, and making the by the book plays.
Someone who is running a Good Deck but doesn't know/doesn't care will use the 'Book' and will not actually think, they are just responding to plays, not actually thinking out/around tight spots.
So to me, you can be a typical 'I'm so good cause I top, but half the people who are in top aren't even GOOD players.
10/33
Saga_Cr - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 26/04, 18:56

Soiuku your argument is invalid. If you have a good deck but a bad player then the player will not top. And also define "good"

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals