Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Tips on pilling (and deck) after you got 5 wins?

Friday 25/04, 20:47
EA_GiefLuck - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
EA_GiefLuck - Hero - Elysium AetherEnglish - Friday 25/04, 20:47

Hey

I notice that after 5 wins it's especially extremely hard to win games. Therefore I want to know what you do to break past this limit.

If you for example start: Do you start with a low or high star? you pill 1 or 5 or anything else?

If you are 2nd: Do you go for a high star and pill alot or safe with a low star?

And what type of deck suits best for games where you have 11 or lower pills? Is it best to have 1 or 3 damage reducers/heal on defeat etc. for example? or have 2x5* or just 1 or maybe 0 and alot of 3-4*? What type of abilites is best for games over 5 wins?

2/4
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 25/04, 21:44

Use DR's, attack manipulation (to force pills) and Morphun
When you have 10 pillz, a -10 attack is way more effective than at 15 pillz. Especially when combined with DR. You force your opponent to pill 2/3 pillz and then you take away 3-5 damage (for example Lady, Maurice, GraksmxxT)

I think the most popular survivor deck is:
-Morphun
-Jackie Cr, Lady, Maurice, Dorian, Magnar
-GraksmxxT
Last card: Herman, Hefty, Uranus or Guru Cr

80% of the 20+ survivor T2 decks I see contain attack manipulation clans (Uppers, Sakrohm)
Sometimes I see Roots (SoA counters the many DR's: Jeena + Kiki Cr + Shakra + Lou = Amazing) or Junkz (Peeler, DJ Korr Cr, Taham, Maazk/Fuzz)
3/4
Pingerz - Hero - The Arcane Forest English
Saturday 26/04, 17:38

4/4
EA_GiefLuck - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 27/04, 01:17

Ohhh, I actually meant ELO but it's ok with T2 too!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals