[ATTENTION SHOPPERS] SECURE TRADES.

Sunday 27/04, 13:43
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 28/04, 10:18

Hi, Whilst the Secure Trades are under maintenance please feel free to pm a Moderator to help with you trade.

If you want us to help please include the cards you want to trade and a hyper link to the other players account. We can then pm the other player to ask if they are ok with the trade.

If everything is good then both players private sale the cards to the moderator and we then private sale them back to the new owners.

Please remember that we are real people though so we will reply as quick as we can but it won't be instant.

Wasteroftime's addition:
Feel free to use me for this. However, I would request the BOTH players should pm me stating what they are trading for and with who and then private sale me the appropriate cards. If i see two pms and two sets of cards that have matching information I will complete the trade. enjoy

edited by wasteroftime Monday 28/04, 10:18
« Previous12Next »

2/12
Saga_Cr - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 27/04, 13:49

Have you got any information on when the maintenance will be finished?
3/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 27/04, 19:16

I don't sorry.
4/12
ariel.liang2 - Senior English
Friday 23/05, 14:52

Hi.
5/12
Tagux - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 23/05, 22:18

Hi, how have you been?
6/12
Ezmoade - Imperator - The Alliance English
Monday 16/06, 14:53

Thank you for keeping us up to date with the maintenance- the servers have been down for a loooong time now.
Are there any issues we should be aware of?

thanks
7/12
jerry66852 - Hero English
Monday 16/06, 23:29

My question isnt really for secure trades... but today I sold my CopperCr to a player called GodWilling for a little over 96k but the money has not posted to my account. Can someone please let me know what is going on? I've been playing for years but I hadn't played much again until recently. Please pm me so I can figure out what I need to do.
8/12
-Azrael- - Legend - La Congrégation de l'Ombre English
Monday 16/06, 23:46

Jerry , go to the market , buy i card , and u will have ur clinz if the player accept ur Copper Cr
9/12
jerry66852 - Hero English
Tuesday 17/06, 01:50

I tried to buy a card for about 9 k from the market but it said not enough clintz but my Copper Cr is not showing up in my collection and in my sales history it said that my card sold today for 96050
10/12
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Tuesday 17/06, 02:08

Sometimes it takes a while for sales to process the clintz should be on your account in a few hours if it persist contact support

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals