Help with Berserk deck ^^

Tuesday 29/04, 18:09
Drizzt1414 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Drizzt1414 - Hero - TRiNiTYEnglish - Tuesday 29/04, 18:09

I'm a Fang Pi player, moved to Berserk to try them out. I've tried some decks, got almost all cards of them (Cortex is way too expensive to get in a week). BUT...I don't feel comfortable with the attack of the cards, i feel like i lose too much rounds, sometimes by a pill. WIth Fang Pi i go for 2HKO, use Frozn and Skeelz too and don't have that problem, but Berserk isn't that intuitive for me.

Can u help me realize why my cards doesn't win decisive rounds?
« Previous12Next »

2/11
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 29/04, 20:10

With Graven and Spyke it's very easy to win rounds. Taylor can do some damage too with his SoB.
I don't recommend them in mono, because they haven't good enough good 5* but some of their 4*s (Spyke, Elvis, Konrad, Clive all got high power/power manip.)
3/11
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 29/04, 20:47

And this being the Elo forum, Graven and Spkye shouldn't be mentioned in the first place.

That said, Mono-Zerk is pretty much crippled with those two bans. Not an impossible feat to pull off, but really, really hard. Also the minimum on the bonus usually works against the 2hit tactic you're used to.
4/11
Drizzt1414 - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 29/04, 20:59

Yes I realized that bonus made me "not finish the job"...which wasn't an issue with the Fang Pi Clan

Trying a duo with this two, pls let me know if I can improve the deck:

Taylor
Heitachi
Fei
Kawamashi Cr
Shifou
Drummond
Kusuri
Melanie

Thinking about replacing Drummond, don't really like him, but no good options in Berzerk IMO with 2 stars.
Wanna keep the 4-4 duo clan because of the math behind the bonus activations and stuff...
5/11
Tuesday 29/04, 21:06

@post 3: Didn't know it was for ELO

I don't think it's necessary to KO in ELO. You can win without KO

Berzerk-FPC deck:
Elvis + Konrad/Clive + FPC 4* (Futoshi Ld, Fei, Heitachi, Tomoe: pick one)
Shifou + Kamekun + Lola/Roger
Melanie + Kusuri
6/11
Drizzt1414 - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 29/04, 21:22

Wow ty DUC_tape that deck is awesome, I guess attack modifiers will still hurt a bit but i believe thoe cards are solid enough to pack a punch
7/11
Tuesday 29/04, 21:38

With Futoshi Ld, Shifou, Kamekun and Roger, you have 4 cards that can counter attack manipulation clans. So that isn't the problem I think
8/11
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 30/04, 16:23

Tape's deck looks nice
Might I reccomend Clive over Konrad...I've used him to great effect thus far, he provides a very annoying fork ability that nicely counters out and forces pillz out of common walls like Flanagan, Romana and the like

I would also reccomend Futoshi Ld as the best Fang Pi 4* as he provides reliability in almost every situation and gives you a nice counter to attack manipulation clans

I hesitate, but then present an alternative to both Roger and Lola...Flush who I have also used who has proved a very good card!
On his reprisal rounds he nicely counters out common annoyances that have the jump as a first move bluff. Cards like Shifou/Jessie/Oxen etc that are hard to predict...his power manipulation allows for a medium pill as a nice investment in both life points and your pill ratio
9/11
cofferide - Guru English
Wednesday 30/04, 20:12

Why Berzerk? They will hurt my Pussycat deck.
10/11
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Thursday 01/05, 14:58

Regarding DUC-Tape deck, if you choose Roger, I will recommend Heitachi for FPC 4 star slot, especially for the week when Allstar and Nightmare are around.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals