La Junta elo worthy?
Wednesday 30/04, 18:11
IM_Nem8 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
La Junta elo worthy?
IM_Nem8 - Titan - ImmortalityEnglish - Wednesday 30/04, 18:11

deleted

I took some time away because of school, and I come back to all these crazy new cards out! But onto the topic;

What do you guys/gals think about Junta in Elo? Please comment here or on the preset

2/3
cofferide - Guru English
Wednesday 30/04, 19:57

They can be used in ELO and deadly if opponent doesn't hv DR/SoB in their hand. I commonly (doesn't mean always) seen Piranas in ELO because their bonus is universal and hv great support cards + pillz manip too.. Other than their SoB which can stop Junta's bonus, their only DR is Calliope..
La Junta is the clan that their best card doesn't get ELO banned, Isatis get voted sometimes, but not always like Bogdan.
Remeber that Junta has best pillz reducer, Naginata, powerful Isatis, Arnie can finish the fight too, and get ur pillz back if it doesn't work. and don't forget Trish. She's scary if u don't hv SoA/ Protect: Power.
I'm just trying to help, but note that I never played La Junta, most of the times I use Freaks, Pussycats and Vortex.
I'll give u some recommendations for ELO Deck:
5-4-4-3-3-2-2-2
Thormund, Scotty, Sabia, Milena, Trish, Bryan, Isatis/Arnie, Naginata
3/3
cofferide - Guru English
Wednesday 30/04, 20:02

Scooty not Scotty
Other option for 2* if u dont like Thormund : Winston / Victoria or Tolliver

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals