Help - Elo

Help - Elo
Friday 02/05, 23:14
0 Crow - Hero Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Help - Elo
0 Crow - Hero - Piratas do Atlântico - Guilda dePortuguês - Friday 02/05, 23:14

I've been playing Freaks but just doesn't work, im stuck on 1100, I would like sugestions about which clan should I use, i stopped playing for 1 year and just came now and other thing whats the current meta?

2/5
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Friday 02/05, 23:31

How's your budget? To play a good Freaks you practically must run Bogdan and Liona. (50k+ clintz if you do the math)
3/5
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Saturday 03/05, 01:15

Maybe your playing style with Freaks in terms of pilling is bad. Also it really matters what your half deck for your freak deck+the other clan.

The current meta this week is Freaks(any week when Bogdan isn't banned the deck is top tier), Sakrohm, GHEIST

also great decks to mix with Freaks this week since that is what you're using is Ulu Watu, Sakrohm. Pretty much any clan with a good boss card and a DR is a viable half deck to use with Freaks.

Personally I'm using Mono Sentianl this week because I love it against the Freaks, Sakrohm, and GHEIST matchup as I tear through it easily
4/5
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Saturday 03/05, 03:38

If the meta is Freaks, Sakhs, and GHEIST playing SoB might not be a bad idea. Well, maybe during weeks when Oshitsune isn't banned and Bogdan is..
5/5
XC Tree Frog - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 03/05, 20:32

To be perfectly honest, unless you're using a pauper deck just about anything is going to get you to 1300. Rather than focusing on improving your deck, you should first reassess how you play before deciding that the deck is the problem. There's more to using Freaks than 6 pilling or nothing.

That being said, during a week like this where Freaks, Rescue, and GHEIST are everywhere Piranas are a strong choice, and are relatively low risk. They only really lose to decks with a lot of DR and one nuke. Aside from that, high damage from other clans like Uppers or FPC get below the Freaks minimum so they have to be wary of how many pills they use round one.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals