"- If you don’t play ELO for a few days your ELO value will slowly revert to 1,000."
"Wins and Prizes:
• 1 Collector card for 12 randomly chosen players from the ELO Tournament Top 100
• 1 Rare card for 50 randomly chosen players with more than 1,200 ELO points
• Credits the 1st wins 50 Credits
• The 2nd to 25th win 20 Credits
• Players beyond 25, over or equal to 1,300 ELO points win 10 Credits.
• Players beyond 25, over or equal to 1,200 ELO points and below 1,300 ELO points, win 5 Credits.
• Players beyond 25, over 1,000 ELO points and below 1,200 ELO points, win 2 Credits.
• The 1st wins 4% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 2nd wins 2% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 3rd placed wins 1% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 4th to 10th placed wins 0.5% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• 11th to 25th placed wins 0.25% of the Clintz Jackpot.
• Players finishing over 25th and with more than 1,200 ELO points share out the remaining 86.25% of the Clintz Jackpot based on their ELO scores.
• Players finishing over 25th, with more than 1,000 ELO points and with at least 5 games played receive 150 Clintz, not taken from the Clintz jackpot."
faqs are cool you guys
Oh sorry should have checked them first do you know how many points I'll lose though?
Oh ok xD thank you both /thread