No Skeelz in elo?

No Skeelz in elo?
Saturday 03/05, 23:15
Drizzt1414 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
No Skeelz in elo?
Drizzt1414 - Hero - TRiNiTYEnglish - Saturday 03/05, 23:15

I see mostly GHEIST and Sentinel, why are some clans so unpopular?

Still learning the game and the meta...but i find no reason for not taking some clans (specially as low tier as 1000-1100 )

So...why no Skeelz in elo? Seems a good clan
« Previous123Next »

21/26
YourPetChicken - Guru - Casual Grind English
Monday 05/05, 23:34

... of course they don't have any high damage attack/power manipulation, because those cards would be banned. See also: Marco Cr. Except for maybe Dr Falkenstein and Belgosi depending on what constitutes high damage for you.

I also don't understand your comment about DRs. What is the average number of usable 2* DRs per clan?
22/26
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 06/05, 00:11

They don't really have a usable SoA that can win rounds. They are also kind of limited to only havin one ability per character, which then makes it impossible for them to have nasty utility + att manip combos that are staples of highly praised low star cards. You can't have a SoB +attack 2* like Sentinels or Junkz, a -2 dmg SoB like Pussycats or a (monstruous) CoB + Poison like the Freaks have.

When you look at their staples it becomes kinda obvious: Dr Falkenstein is regarded as awesome... But he's a typical 4* Montana with an extra -4 attack. Belgosi is immune to SoA and SoB, but aside from that he's a 4* version of a FPC 3*. And so on and so forth. They're both rather usable mind you, and so is probably Kephren.

Also, I didn't know Ayleen was underestimated in ELO. She's a nasty piece of work, yes, no attack manip and stuff, but no SoA, SoB against her and Dr doesen't help much. If she hits, she gaps. If you're good at reading your opponent and load the deck with attack manip guys and possibly even the pill manip guys, Minerva loves opponents who pill to beat them, regardless of low damage. If you can somehow engineer fury situations, Carter has been usable for me as he hits through anything.

Well, I can talk a lot but I don't play them too well.
23/26
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Tuesday 06/05, 03:59

I need base 7ds. I want to 2turn kill. This being ELO and all.
Give me a 6/7 with -10 opp attk min 8 I'll be happy.
And avg number of drs for me is always 2-3. Especially when cards like Chiara are revenge based.
Also I need a 2s Danae cause Jungo got crap like Mindy that kill her all the time in a pill for pill fight.
24/26
Drizzt1414 - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 07/05, 13:12

So the problem is that hm...they don't have enough dmg to really have an impact or is it that they lack the attack decks like Uppers or Huracan have?
25/26
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 07/05, 19:17

They lack damage on their nukes, and utility on their attack manipulators. And SoA that can actually win a round.
26/26
YourPetChicken - Guru - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 07/05, 21:55

Except for Lorna against GHEIST/Roots. She wrecked some scrub going for a Mechakolos KO once.

... seriously though, Skeelz needs some decent Ability/Bonus Stops. An all-stop in particular would be nice.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals